Th13rteen Niall's Version

*Hi everyone!

So if you've been reading my books for the last several years, I've only written Niall Horan fan-fictions, as that was the most popular thing to read at the time I started writing.

Well, I've been thinking lately and I am so proud of this book in particular and I really want to look into getting it published.

With that being said, I've gone through and changed most of the One Direction names to be different. On the version that's been uploaded for years, I'm going to put the new version in to replace the old, cause I'd love to keep those reads under my belt.

However, I know many people still love the fan-fiction world and have read, loved and saved this story as Niall and One Direction. Out of respect for that, I have made a new version of the story for all my readers who still want this to be a Niall fan-fic! You'll be able to find it on my page titled, 'Th13rteen (Niall Horan Version).'

As I get things moving with possible publishing, I'll update here, but the story will stay on here as both versions!

Thank you for your support through the years! I'd love to write something new, but don't want to if I don't have any good ideas, so for now, I hope this will do.

All the love,

Faith xx