NEWS

Hey everyone! I took a brief hiatus from writing (for like 4 years) and I am picking it up again!

I am thinking about rewriting this story to better reflect myself as a writer...

In the meantime, I've started working on a new story titled "When It Reigns" and I would greatly appreciate it if you could check it out! It is a fantasy, enemy-to-lovers romance novel.

Here is the summary:

When the Ravos Kingdom abducts the Nyrial Emperor's dragon, princess Aeryn Glastos must marry the demon prince planning her assassination to save her empire and end the war while guarding her heart and a dangerous secret.

------------

The twenty-two-year-old draconian princess is starting her final year at Insignia Academy during the height of the war between the draconians and demons. Aeryn's dream is to graduate as a bonded Companion in the Fire Force and fight in the war. The only problem is, she is the only draconian to never receive a power by age twenty. Ashamed of his powerless daughter, the emperor of the Nyrial Empire proposes a marriage between Aeryn and the Ravos Kingdom's demon prince to end the war and get his dragon back.

Shade Cross is ruthless, cunning, and dangerously powerful. Everything he touches dies, except Aeryn. He awakens something in her she has never felt before and she acquires not one, but two powers. She must navigate both nations built upon lies, betrayals, a forbidden alliance, and a deadly curse. When she discovers the truth about her empire, she must make a choice: protect the secrets and save her father, or side with the enemy. Aeryn needs to be careful because when it reigns, it pours, and she is caught right in the middle of the feuding nations with a critical decision.

 Aeryn needs to be careful because when it reigns, it pours, and she is caught right in the middle of the feuding nations with a critical decision

Any thoughts on the summary or cover?