Part 19: Fix It

Ryker stopped his motorcycle when we pulled up to the car garage where he worked. I hurried to untangle myself from him and he jumped off, heading over to the garage door. I silently stared from the motorcycle as he crouched down in front of the garage. He wrapped his hands around the handle and pulled it up hard. His muscles strained and bulged against his tight, black shirt.

"Quit undressing me with your eyes and get off the damn bike," he demanded, startling me, making me drop the helmet on the ground.

"Please, Ryker. You disgust me, there was no way I'd stare at you like that," I scoffed, putting my hands on my hips.

His head whipped around to glare at me. He said, "Keep telling yourself that, Angel."

I gaped, "You think I'm lying."

He shook his head, black hair falling in his eyes and took a step towards me. And then another until he had be backed up against his motorcycle. He placed his hands on either side of me on the bike. I was trapped. I sucked in a breath as his lip ring skimmed my lip.

"I know you're lying," he whispered, looking in my eyes. His gaze dropped to my lips.

"Kiss me," he growled.

I snapped out of it. I placed both of my hands on his chest and shoved as hard as I could. The jerk didn't even budge. He glared at me and said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Yeah, well you're not me. So," I said, trying to push him away again. That just made him close the distance between us in a split second.

"Don't forget about that video of you rocking out to my band," he said against my lips.

"Fine, I'll kiss you."

He smirked and closed his eyes. His lips just about covered mine when I turned my head and stuck my tongue out. I licked the entire side of his face and he slapped a hand over where my tongue had made contact with his skin. His eyes flashed. I was in trouble.

"Angel," he warned.

I laughed right in his face.

"Your face!" I said. I couldn't control myself.

Disgusted, he wiped the back of his hand across his face. I laughed until tears filled my eyes.

"Did you honestly think I would kiss you?" I asked.

He didn't answer me. Instead, he walked inside the garage and flicked the lights on. I flung his jacket off my shoulders on to where I thought it landed on the bike. I didn't really care if I had missed. Not bothering to check if I had, I followed him behind a red convertible. I didn't know what kind of car it was, of course.

Ryker flung an oil stained towel on his shoulder as he bent down to inspect the car. He popped the hood open next and tinkered with a few things. Oil coated his fingers and he used the rag to clean them. It didn't do much. Then he turned to me and flicked his head at the hood. I raised my eyebrows.

"Fix it."

I pointed at myself and said, "Me?"

He looked around the garage before saying, "Do you see anyone else here?"

"Uh, yeah. You can do it."

"True, but I don't want to," he said shrugging.

"You can't seriously mean for me to fix the car. First of all, I know absolutely nothing about cars, never mind how to 'fix' one, and second of all, do you see what I'm wearing?" I said, gesturing at my dress.

His eyes roamed down the length of my body and back up. Did Ryker just check me out?

"And?" Guess not.