1.

So many manhwa fans pretty sure know the one of famous manhwa, i tame the tyrant and ran away.

It's about an honor knights girl who was forced to be a living sword with no limited power and was used for destruction. But she came back years before she discover her power.

Feeling heavily betrayed, she took revenge by making the most genius and ruthless prince to be a king. She would use his horrific power to destroy those who hurt her.

Those who betrayed her.

And those who torture her while growing up.

It's pretty good comis. With the plot and the love triangle, it's just prefect.

Almost too perfect.

Let me tell you a story, in which no one would ever tell this once.

I'm dead, and i was reborn as Dylan Blade half sister.

How did i die? Well it wasn't because of a truck that's for sure. Every Asian has many parent issues, same goes for me.

I died because of lung cancer in last stage.

I was an orphan because my mom was a teenager, but thanks to the doctor who apparently one of the care taker in the orphans work here, i didn't get any charges for hospital bill. I was happy and grateful for this.

It makes me have hope in this cruel world.

It also make me realize how perfectly people are wearing a mask.

"Hey, is it really okay to help that patient in room 208?"

"Pfft- please, she's going to die anyway. Might as well make it less suffer, don't ya think?"

"You don't seem to fan of her despite helping her."

"I don't. Her orphan are like the biggest one in the town, once the head know my 'volunteer' he would reward me."

"Damn, that's so cunning. Teach me next, there's this rich kid who got leukemia and the mother Loves me."

"Sure..."

I stand behind the wall, listening to whatever their spouting. All the memories the nurse give me so i wouldn't be bored here...are all fake.Since i knew the nurse love the reward so much, i decided to do her a favor and kill my self by plugged out my breathing mask.

I want to rest, but God didn't let me.

I read the manhwa when the nurse introduced it to me. The manhwa is not complete yet, but i already read the novel.

It's just basic reincarnation story about a girl boss who's planning revenge to the people that betrayed her. The art is beautiful that it make me simp on the character. I thought when i was reborn i would be a baby again.

But i transmigrated by the time the body was 6 year old. The house in victorian era is pretty simple. Although, it sucks they didn't have ac or wifi. I became a commoner who's mother is a prostitute. She wasn't exactly one actually, but she did entertain the guess in bar by singing. Her voice are like siren that lure their prey to come.

She made small money, but she was happy.

She had a dream of becoming a famous singer for the royal families, up on stage where thousands fan adoring her.

But she let it go when one of her night stand made her pregnant.

Most of the character like this in manhwa would have no memory from their previous owner. But i did. The original owner was a blind person who work at a bar and sing to entertain. Later died because of the torture she received from her adopted parent.