11.

"...."

"...."

"Huh?"

Kihu only smile, take her shampagne and gently took her hand. He quietly lead her to the dance floor where everybody is dancing.

Eleane didn't recover from her shock, she quickly look for Charlize. The girl still sit at the position before like in the manhwa but instead of feeling sad, Charlize look more amused. Eleane was relieved that she's not making Charlize jealous i mean from the beginning she did, didn't have special feeling for the second male lead.

But the fact Kihu, who's the fricking second ml and obsessed to Charlize, is inviting HER to the dance floor is really bothering her.

She already did a small change for making Dylan's mother live longer. How come it made plot collapse intently??

"Your thinking really deeply, your highness." Eleane finally focused on Kihu who is only centimeter close to her.

She smile shyly."No offense young master, but i thought you would ask lady Charlize instead of me. She is your fiancé after all.."

Kihu tilt his head towards Charlize."I did talk to her, but i have no any attention to invite her to dance at all." He look down at Eleane, her big innocent eyes that has little swirl of mana."She made it pretty clear she doesn't want any string connection to me."

Eleane nervously sway with him."And..how does that make you feel?"she mumur close to his hearing.

Kihu lean down and move his hand that was on her waist, up to her exposed back. He whispered to her ear."Nothing.  Many would be disappointed since we've been arranged when we're still a child, but somehow...i feel free." He unconsciously pull her closer.

'What does that mean i feel free? Shouldn't he be upset that Charlize reject him? Even though she told him she had no attention to be a house wife, he didn't even give up at all and even stay beside her. Watching her being in love with Dylan even have a child together. He should be angry, Feud by the fact he stay longer and sacrifice his whole life to search her only to for her fall in love at someone else.'

Eleane look through Kihu eyes to find and sign of sorrow, but his eyes were clear. Nothing but an ease face like he just got out from something that keep pressuring him.

They both eventually end the dance with the graceful bow. Leaving people starstruck at them.

"I must say, you dance better than Dylan. I almost thought I'll loose my feet any longer with him."Eleane sigh, Kihu chuckle seeing her real tortured face.

The two talk again untill Eleane remember something that she shouldn't forgot.

"Oh shit."she gasped, Kihu looked at her in confusion."Shit? What is that mean?"

She quickly push her drink to Kihu in hurry."Hold this." Pick up her dress and ran to the entrance, leaving lost Kihu behind.

"Shit shi shit! Where the hell are they?!" She hissed.

She carefully remember that the place Charlize would meet her brothers then pop up the image that look like a garden. She wasn't sure but there's no problem checking that area.

When she finally arrived, she saw the brothers still talking to Charlize. Well, tried to.

The good news is that the flower still in Akan hand so it's still safe.

Eleane was about to walk on them, but her heels suddenly stuck on the ground.

"What?" She try to untangle whatever make her feet stuck but she stop when her whole body froze. Like completely unable to move an inch.