42.

THUD

Her back was pushed to the door. She wasn't given a chance before he grabbed her chin and kiss her plump lips. She gasp as he slid his tongue easily without hesitation.

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the door, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. She could taste their shared breath, feeling the thud of his heart and hers combined heartbeat as they fumbled to take off one another's clothes.

He gently guide her to the middle room and just as she feel the bed, she fall down with him following on top of her.

The kiss almost made her fainting if ut wasn't because she mewl like a cat and push him enough to create distance, though not far away.

Kahu bit her lips one last time."May i, Milady?" His voice scratched in deep husky. His eyes were dark and in hazy, his mind far far away from just a kiss.

Eleane panting her breath."Kahu. While i flatter and would be willing do so, you are heavily intoxicated. I don't think we should- mmph!"

The boy didn't let her finnish. His hand slowly hold her face, tracing every inch of her beautiful features.

"K-kahu!-"

"..."

"Oh for god sake Kahu-"

"..."

"(⁠ʘ⁠言⁠ʘ⁠╬⁠)"

Eleane gather all the strength she has and rolled their body, making her now sitting on top. Her hands were either side of his head.

Feeling the missing lips, Kahu snuggle to the side. He keep kiss her palm while slyly glancing up with half-open eyes, gives a seductive impression. His chest heaved as if he was out of air. His cheek were glamour in red hue.

"Please..."

Deg...

'Lord have mercy on me!'

Somehow, this position wasn't new to her. She still vividly remember the time she help him being sabotage by someone to loose at the swordsmanship tournament.

Back then he still had the baby cheek face, but right now he is fully grown man.

Seeing him being a baby is really tempting!

Eleane quickly shake her head and look at him with stern face. Though it didn't scare him, it only arouse him more seeing her beautiful anger face.

Now you may might wonder, how did she get into such situation... Let's rewind the time first.

Shall we?

"Your highness, about the ceremony..."

Eleane look up from her steak plate."Yes?"

The duchess smile."I've been preparing a few plan if you don't mind to hear, is it alright to talk after this?"she shyly said.

Kahu perk up at the wedding mentioned."Then i-" the duchess cut him and give him side eyed glare."You stay in training, i have important discussion with her highness." The boy frown."But-"

Seeing his mother strict stare, Kahu gave up and just slumped at his sit. The duke laugh while patting his back while refill his champagne glass.

After the dinner, they both sat at the living room. Eleane would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous at all sitting Infront of basically her mother in law.