38. The past: part 3

WARNING!!: curse words, and gore words are coming.

"ELIN!"

Arthur didn't waste any time before pick the little girl to his arm and ran across the hall. The little Elin didn't understand anything what happened.

She was only 7 years old when it happened. Her vision was blurry because of fatigue being suddenly awake. But she could vaguely see her third brother carrying her. His face was sweating and there a little blood stained on his forehead.

Gaining back her conscious. She suddenly realised there were screaming everywhere. Elin tried to look around, but Arthur kept her head hidden on his chest. As if he knew she try to see and purposely block her view.

His heavy breath could be heard as he kept running away from something. He didn't notice a body was laying across the hallway and tripped.

He twisted his body so his little sister didn't feel the pain. Arthur tried to stand up again, but his legs were already sore from running while holding Elin.

He was only 9 years old. He's body only slight bigger so carrying Elin was already heavier to him.

"HEY! i found another one."

Arthur flinch and try to drag her sister who's already crying. The black knight pull up Arthur albino hair and smile devilishly.

"Where are you going, little rat?"

Arthur only glare at him which the knight amused at the face. He didn't notice the other black knight approaching Elin untill her collar was pulled.

The sudden separate from her brother, Elin yelled in scared."Brother!"

The young boy trashed against the knight."Let her go!" But the knight only laugh at his failed attempt. Arthur bite hard on the knight arm, causing him to yelp in pain.

His eyes that was laughing, turn to fury.

"You fucking brat!"

He lift the back his hand and slap Arthur. The boy's head whipped to the side, he could feel blood running down his nose because of the hit. He didn't give Arthur a chance to reconcile, he grabbed his jaws and direct at his face towards Elin.

Who were pull back and tip knife was already at her slender neck. The knight smirk."One more bite, and I'll cut this cute small neck of your sister. Got it?"

Arthur body stiffened. His eyes glare at the knife, seeing his beloved sister crying in fear he stopped resisting.

Deep laugh echoed."Wasn't so hard, right?"

The both knight dragging the two kids outside the castle, where all the family being held down on their knees. Elin's mother widened her eyes at the sight of her daughter being dragged by the hair, which made Elin sobbing in pain.

Elin saw through her teary eyes.

Everything was ruined.

Fire spread across her country

Not one survive.

After they were lining up, Dietrich smile."Isn't this nice? Having family gathering." He lift the emperor by tip of his cane."All you have to do is agree on our deal. See where your stubborn go?"

He then signal the knight, they pulled all the concubine Infront of him.

"WHAT ARE YOU-"

"No, no. You should stay still and watch the show."