37.

A few days later, a brief meeting led by the emperor was held. A day where it gets soo boring listening to all the random bullshit, but if you miss one you'll be missing whole lot. And that's the last thing Eleane want.

Unlike formal meetings, the number of people attending the brief meeting was small.  It was because it was not an agenda that needed to be discussed.

However, Kahu was anxious to somehow make contact with Charlize.  Even though he didn't have to go, he attended as soon as he heard the schedule. He couldn't sit still after the conversation at the Ronan. Something inside of him really impatient to find out.

'Because I declared that I was going to dig it.'

Charlize only gave one glance to Kahu, who was sitting in the meeting room.  There was no sign of dislike. Just a puzzle look. The brief meeting tended to end quickly. As it was a meeting where small and simple decisions were made repeatedly.

The nobleman looked at Dylan and said.

"Recently, there was a report from a scout that the wizards of the magic tower were seen near the underworld.  If Your Majesty permits, we would like to finish this case by assigning Shadow."

Charlize, who was reviewing the documents, paused for a moment.

Charlize's concentration was revived at the word 'Magic Tower'.

The wizards of the magic tower.

'The one that Kiera made.'

The evil itself.

Charlize closed her eyes with rare cold flames for a while and then opened her mouth.

"Your Majesty, I'll go."

Because it was a trivial matter, Dylan
looked at Charlize in surprise for a moment. It wasn't until Charlize interfered. But Charlize already knew what would come out of Dylan's mouth.

"...I'll allow it."

Sure enough, Dylan accepted.

Kahu, who was still, looked at Charlize and Dylan alternately. Kahu soon realized the opportunity and stepped forward.

"I will go with the grandmaster."

For a moment, Charlize's eyes met his.

Perhaps because it was the second time that he had offered to help Charlize at the meeting, Charlize looked indifferent.

Dylan became silent, but this time neither Kahu nor Dylan cared.

'All the keys are held by Charlize.'

There was no time to care about Dylan.

"All right."

Charlize accepted.

Eleane was about to volunteer as well, but after the incident, she was never allowed to follow along the investigate if unless it's a minor problem and on broad daylight. She remember the shiver ran her spine when he threatened to cage her if something happens to her again.

Something is not right after he became the emperor. Although she try every possible way to make Dylan grew up as normal boy, but it seem she couldn't change his nature of being overly possessive.

So the meeting quickly moved on to the next issue.

The brief meeting was soon over.