15.

"I must say, your highness. You have quite the talent in this game. I thought i can suppress you this time."

Eleane smile while holding the piece of the token."Thank you, Dylan said the same as well." Duke kenin genuinely impressed, he never lost in poker in his entire life yet no matter how many rounds and turns, Eleane always win somehow.

Before Charlize had any plan to visit this place, Eleane already encountered Duke kenin walking with his wife before.

His wife and Eleane instantly became friends and would have constant tea party over.

It's part of the reason why Dylan didn't let her go with Charlize. Since Duke kenin control the north side, he stay at the lion mountain. Which is far away and took three days with carriage.

Eleane would visit the castle and stay for a week, and Dylan was not happy being left alone in the palace. That's why he has a beef with Duke Kenin even though it's not even his fault that his wife would be close friend with his Highness precious cousin.

There's actually a real reason why Eleane want to get close to her. Duke Kenin loose her wife in Charlize era and in the novel it only says few years ago, so she began a search for whatever reason it is.

Turns out she has the same poison like the 7th concubine but still in mild state. It explain why she began to rarely outside the castle because her body slowly weakening.

Thankfully she's still alive when Eleane received the heerlu herb from Charlize.

So days after days, Eleane slowly try to make her take the heerlu herb she carry after Charlize championship to cure the diseases that slowly killing her.

And it worked, she slowly began to recover and even gaining weight. The duke is forever grateful for Charlize and Eleane, even have tears in his eyes.

Now his wife is three week pregnant of their own very first child.

'turns that old man didn't waste his time teaching me after all.'

Back in the orphanage, there's this one care taker who loves gambling. But strangely, he never have any debt or even addicted to it. All the money he received would straight go to the orphanage money donate.

He's not a bad guy either, just little unique. And Eleane love unique. He also get along with the children and what's funnier is that he never had a tattoo on his body even though he look like the type of guy who would have tattoo covered all his arms.

Despite he look cool with it, he has a high fear for needle so tattoo is a no no to him.

"Wager?"

Eleane came back to her sense and saw they already talk about the bet Charlize offer. She sip the tea quietly listening Charlize goal.

It is benefits for her and the duke actually. Charlize get to relieve her stress by slaving all the monster alone without anyone looking at her and the duke get the heirloom he's been trying to find.

The duke didn't know that Charlize is capable since it's highly dangerous and no one ever come back alive but her reassurance made him consider it.

When duke Kenin thinking about her offer, the door was open and a 30 years old lady ran to Eleane and glope her in big smile.

"Eleane! I didn't know you were coming today. If i have, i would've prepare comfy stay for you~"

Charlize was shock, Duke Kenin facepalm at his wife behaviour while Eleane having hard time to breathe since her hug is pretty deadly.

After few minutes of gushing, Duke Kenin clear his throat to interrupt."Dear, her highness and the grand master has something important to discuss first. You can have a tea with them later."

His wife pout but solemnly walk out like abandoned puppy while wave at Eleane sadly.

Charlize choked out her words."You're wife...is very bright person."

Duke Kenin laugh with pink colour covering his entire face."Please don't mind her, her pregnancy change her...mood sometimes."

Eleane shook her head."It's normal Duke. Has the gender been known yet?"

The duke smile warmly at the question."It is official we will have a twin." Eleane widened her eyes but then give him smile."Congratulations." Charlize says the same.

The duke thank them and continued the deal.

He agreed eventually since it's Charlize, she is the grandmaster after all. Nothing she couldn't do.

So for the next two weeks, Charlize went through the mountain to find the missing heirloom. If she did survive, that means she won the bet.

Meanwhile Eleane enjoying the tea duke Kenin wife's serve.

"Hoo~"

Eleane look up and smile while lend out her arms. Margot has grown from the sizes of her palm to half of her arm so quickly. The bird gladly landed on her and snuggle it's head towards her.

"Did you have a nice trip?" The bird stretch her claw, showing her a different note. Eleane open the small role and looked what's it written.

'She give this to the right owner and i already reward her the treat. I hope you have a nice stay, my lady.'

Eleane giggle."Seems like you've done a good job Margot." The bird let out 'hoo~' as a appreciation.

She was going to save the letter but then she notice another letter tied to Margot's neck.

"What is this Margot?"

It was a black paper with red ink words inside. Instantly, she know who is it. Eleane didn't hesitate to burn the letter and just as she expected,

"How cruel, you didn't even read what's inside first~"

The tall long blonde hair boy looming over Eleane who sit lazily on the couch."You didn't miss me?" Eleane roll her eyes."Shouldn't you be on your duty to find anymore survivor? What are you doing here?"

Payne sigh and hop to joing her and sit leisurely."I'm on a break, thought i could give you a visit."

Eleane nod."Now i feel bad for your friend." Payne look at her in offended face."What?" Eleane sigh."Nothing.." she lean back and finish her tea.

"Did you get another vision?"

Payne question made Eleane stop for a moment before she put the cup back.

Not long after Charlize poison accident. Eleane keep having a vision like before and it won't stop, so she called Payne for help. He told her to calm down and slowly remember everything that was shown.

"Yes."

Payne sit up right away and look at her closely."Well?" Eleane play her fingers."It's a mess." The boy stroke her hair gently, it's his way to comfort her."You don't have to tell me. Take your time."

Eleane huft."We already ran out of time, Payne. It's crawling to get out inside me." She lean to his chest and let the boy hug her.

"Slowly, Eleane."

Eleane took a deep breath before finally
open her mouth.

"This isn't my first life.....nor last."