16.

"Please do not hesitate to visit again, Lady Eleane."

Eleane smile at the duke wife and nodded her head.

As the story goes, Charlize manage to find the heirloom and finally made Duke Kenin help her for the upcoming uprising to kill the emperor. Eleane just didn't think it would be sooner.

Charlize was supposed to be arriving at day 15, but she return to the castle two days early. Maybe it's because the bracelet she gave to her?

Right before Charlize began her mission, Eleane give her magic stone that shield her if her strength already in critical. It would also send Eleane a signal that she needs help so Eleane could order the duke for back up.

Eleane smile to the stomach that had yet shown the bulging."I'll pray for the child's health." The duchess hug her one more before letting Charlize and Eleane get in the carriage.

Charlize lean back on the leather sit and let out heavy sigh."That sure take much energy than i thought." She didn't feel any tired but maybe because it's been a long time she kill many big monsters, her body became a little stiff.

Eleane look out the window, watching Margot flying and following them. She subconsciously clench the little black note in her hand that was given by Payne before he took off.

' I'll be here whenever you need help. Take care, Eleane.

-Payne.'

Payne was the second person after Dylan calling her by the first name. Although he didn't really care who she were at the start so he didn't know that she's actually royalty. But when he did find out, he only snort and said that her first impression never change to him.

After two hours, they finally made the teleport and land right outside the imperial palace. The coachman help Eleane walk out first then Charlize next.

Right where they walk in the room, Dylan came out and give them a big smile before heading closer to hug his cousin.

"Welcome back." He said, burying his head down to Eleane neck and take a breath to her light perfume smell. He smile a little at her warm hugs.

Eleane hug him entirely tightly."I miss you too." She chuckled.

Dylan hug her for a while before greeting Charlize with full energy. Eleane could almost see a dog tail wagging back and forth seeing his excitement over the roof.

Eleane huff."Alright, I'm going to rest. you two eat dinner without me." She then proceed politely ask the maid to carry the suitcase up to her room.

Dylan frown."You're not eating with us?"

The corner of her lips curled up."I have an appointment outside so I'll just dine outside while I'm at it. Do me a favour wake me up in an hour." Dylan nod and let her go, he didn't forget to peck her cheek then order the maid to make her bed comfortable.

"Have you gotten taller?"

Kihu chuckle."My lady, it's been only two weeks."

"Doesn't stop your body to grow more manly."The boy went instantly blush at her words.

Eleane smirk and lean to him, hug his arm tighter."Have you ever noticed how adorable you are when you flustered?"

Kihu face began to boiling red. He helplessly whine."My lady please.." Eleane could only laugh at his blushing face.