41.

Happy new year to all of you🥳

"Welcome, your highness."

All the maids were line up at the entrance. Each took the luggage and the gifts carefully as they didn't damage one.

"Your highness." The duke and duchess Delmon bow to Eleane in grace.

Kahu step forward and lift her hand, kissing her fingertips instead the back of her palm. Smile could be seeing between her delicate fingers."Welcome back, Milady."

After the trip to Seruna's empire, Eleane didn't go back to the palace. Rather she went straight to the Delmons place right away. She couldn't let her mother and father in law always wait for her.

"I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion, please accept this gift from the Seruna empire." Seeing a pile of boxes, the maid sweat dropped.

"Actually your highness, you're just in time for lunch. Let's go inside, shall we?"

While the couple walk ahead of them, kahu sneakily took chance to capture her lips. It wasn't a kiss though, just tiny peck but that successfully made Eleane to blush.

He lean to her ears, slowly wrapping his arm around her waist."I miss you..."he hoarsely whispers, sending her electric shock all over her body.

"You're getting more bold than before, i almost missed the shy Kahu i first knew."

The boy only laugh while holding her close.

"The Doom Plan of Ariadne Family?"

Dylan rummage through the cover. It was red leathers. The smell and the wrinkles of the paper show how much age the book is. Even the words that's written are half blurred as some paper were ripped.

Thankfully he's be able to read it.

He thought he would see a tale of this odd family, but instead he saw a small map of a small island. He almost instantly recognised the map.

He quickly pull out his empire map and took the book, position it according the horizon line. And as he expect, it was actually located between his empire land and the other empire that he plan to attack next.

Dylan eyebrows raise, the newest map had almost nothing but sea, while the map in the book was perfectly drawn that the island was located not far from the empire.

'as if it was purposely erased.'

He turn the next page. The next he saw was what he think, is a family tree?

Emperor : Darius Elicht Ariadne.

- first concubine : Meridith Sloane.
                     Son :  Damien Ariadne.

- second concubine : Beatrice Merry.
                           Son :  Lucas Ariadne.