35.

I'm back, still has cast on but never better. Though i had to work this chapter secretly so my mom won't scold me:') one piece will update tomorrow:)

Eleane breath out the soft fog through the air, it's getting darker so the weather felt more colder since it's winter already. This is the first time she spend new year outside the palace, she usually just stare and fireworks at the window with Dylan when they're still kids.

Doing nothing, just hot cocoa and talk to the 7th concubine through the night. It was truly wholesome memory. But now, Dylan's grown up to man, The concubine no longer here and soon, everyday will be chaos because certain girl change her fate.

She look up the beautiful sky in daze, ome might think she was admiring the combination of the orange to purpysky but no one know she clench her coat tightly and was gritting her teeth.

'Few more months before she ran away...'

The plot of this world continue despite Eleane interfere some scene. She didn't mind actually, she was even relief there's no more butterfly effect that's fatal enough to collapse the world.

It's just that the date her wedding is right in the middle of the year Charlize run away. Which mean she'll miss Eleane special day. Eleane sulk, and she was just about to made her be the maid of honor.

You might think it's cruel to made your fiance first love to be your maid of honor. But it's not that bad as you thought. Just be glad it wasn't Dylan, he's so persistent to do it that Eleane starting to think was he might doing it just to steal her away instead of leading her to the groom.

"Far in your mind?"

Eleane jolt awake and turn to see Kahu smiling down at her."The bell will be ring anytime now..." He look up, following her gaze.

"I thought you were talking with Charlize." Eleane chuckles.

"Yes i was....My lady?"

"Yes, Kahu?"

The boy fiddle his finger."Do you, believe in reincarnation?" Eleane fully turn to Kahu this time, the talk he had with Charlize was a confession that he was rebirth and know that Charlize must've do too. But Charlize neither denied nor agree, just watch the boy confused if it's actually rebirth, vision or dreaming of the future.

Eleane stop his tremble hand and hold them closely."Is there any reason why you ask me that, Kahu?" Kahu let her hold his hand, he turn his wrist then grasped the tiny delicate hand. He took a deep breath,

"I have a dream- no, a nightmare."

He let out shakey breath."Everything seem so real yet, it's not at the same time."

Eleane was surprised Kahu telling her this. The boy trust her too much for his own good, thank goodness it's her and not random person.

He look up,"It's making me crazy sometimes that i don't know if this is real or another dream." In conclusion, he's scared.

"Do you think it's a dream?"

"..no."

Eleane curl up her lips and step closer to lean on him."Then it's not." Kahu tense body relaxed almost instantly, he put his arm around her waist and lean his head on hers."Thank you..."

Just in time, the big bell made a sound, signaling now it's another new year. Kahu lean down and capture her lips.

"Happy new year, My lady." He huskily said after letting go those sweet cherry taste lips. Eleane giggle and hug him tightly."Happy new year, Kahu~"