25.

"I don't have clothes to change."

"Don't worry, grandmaster!"

"In case you didn't know, I prepared a dress for the grandmaster!"

"We'll bring it soon. Please wait a moment!"

At Charlize's words, the maids were
delighted to go get her clothes.

It was a bright morning before she knew it. The long night's walk ended after having a few conversations with Kahu. She slept in a guest night dress yesterday, but today she needed new clothes to change.

She couldn't prepare clothes because she didn't think about staying out overnight. However, the maids acted quickly as if they had been waiting for this situation.

Charlize was soon surprised at the colonel's dress.

'It really fits me perfectly.'

It was a dress made exactly the size of Charlize. Except it's too flashy to go to the underworld today.

It was a perfect dress with a beautiful golden design.

"Thanks."

"It looks very good on you!"

The intense hospitality remained the same. Charlize ended up laughing. The innocent maids were very cheerful and likable.

Charlize didn't get make-up. Nevertheless, it is due to the light, clean skin that shines beautifully.

Each of them decided to have a light breakfast, so they settled it in their own bedroom.

The menu was salad and egg tart.

"Young duke, it's a fresh morning."

"Did you sleep comfortably?"

Kahu smile. "Yes, I feel very good because I slept well."

"Goodnight, grandmaster."

"Goodnight, young duke."

He walk through the hallway quietly, the night was so bright that you don't even night light a candle just to see the way.

He look up to the sky and sigh."Tonight is full moon."

He continue to walk while admiring the sky. After few minutes, he arrived at his room. But just as he was about to open his door, he heard a slight voice besides his bedroom. He look down and saw the light still on, which mean the person inside the room hasn't gone to sleep yet.

'Lady Eleane talking to someone?'

He listened closely to what she's saying.

"I love you..."

"And i you, Dylan. Goodnight."

Kahu knocked the door, making Eleane turn in suprise."Kahu. Can't sleep?" He shook his head, step inside and close the door.

"I was just having a conversation with Grandmaster."

He smile at her."Who were you talking if in i may ask?"

"Dylan, he gets a little too emotional when he's alone and overthinking so i always check on him every night. Even if I'm not home."

Dylan is the type that always too deep in thoughts and ended up paranoid. It gets worse when the 7th concubine passed away, her would get emotional ragen then unconsciously wrecked everything that's in front of him. Eleane only notice this when she was walk late at night from the library, she always fell asleep there since it's the peaceful place after managing the palace and everything for the empire.