9.

Although the 7th concubine didn't die, it didn't change the way Charlize began to teach to reach the crown for him, It's just continue without Dylan being overly depending on her.

And Eleane, is very satisfied with that.

From the start she didn't intend to step in the plot and want to live quietly as possible.

But the nightmare keeps getting worst and worst to the point she didn't dare to close her eyes. Which resulting her tired all day.

Not to mention Dylan's coming of age ceremony and the announce crown prince is near now so she was busy helping the emperor prepare four years earlier.

You might think it's easy and we could just plan it a month before, but it's way more complicated than that.

Not only you have to go different city just to by a special fabric for the cronw prince, you have to decorate the ball room exactly what the emperor like. Which is golden.

It's exhausting but it's better like this than being going through many dates for fiancé.

She's already 20 now, times really fast when you just blink an eyes. Before she was only a homeless and helpless child who is blind and dirty.

And now she wear high silk dress and stand beside the emperor as an extra secretary. The emperor was kindly enough made her choose between marriage and serve the country besides him.

How much Eleane want to barf at the word 'servinv the country besides him' but she can't since that would be very unlady like.

Ofcourse she would choose the second option.

Although Eleane did

"That's it."

Eleane flinch at Dylan absurdly stood up and hit the table. He walk around the table and easily lift up Eleane, making her yelp.

"Dylan! Put me down!"

But the said boy ignore her and just walk along the hall to the bedroom. He gently place Eleane on the bed, he slowly took out her shoes and prepare small bucket hot water and a soft towl.

He patiently message from her ankle down to her toe.

His gaze soften his gaze seeing the swelling feet after running back and forth from the palace.

"I always do this to master and mother whenever they're tired. Try to relax, you've hard work these days." He said.

Eleane watch him quietly do the work, she grinned and ruffle his tidy hair."Aren't you the sweetest thing? Thank you~" Dylan swat her hand playfully while laugh a little.

"Ah i forgot, which lady you want to have the first dance?"

Dylan who already put the water away stiffened, he glance outside the window showing it's almost evening."Why ask?" He said. Eleane put away her hair accessories and let the golden sack locks down after hours of putting it up.

She pick up Dylan warm silk blanket she made on his 16 birthday and wrapped around the boy with it. Through the time he grow, his puberty kick in and made drastic change.

So the blanket now is like a small cloak even though it use to be covering all his body when he's asleep. Now it's like a small cloak that only cover his upper body.

Dylan wave his hand."You needn't to worry about my consort four years earlier. It's should've been me who worried what that old man choose for your marriage."