45.

Her whole inner body shook violently.  Memories flooded in like a wave.

A shock wave.

The pouring black waves.  She was just choked in front of so many sensations.  The realization struck her like a thunderbolt.

Charlize remembered.

'This was real.'

However, even in Charlize's memory, there was a part where it was cut off by Charlize. Exactly not long after she was made of swords.

They came.

Wizards of the magic tower.

Because Charlize was just made of a sword, she was suffering from the broken essence and vessel. That's why she didn't remember that impressively.

However, there was definitely one.

Shortly after she was made into a sword, a wizard lifted Charlize carefully.  The moment he saw the blue jewel embedded in the sword, his eyes lit up with intense awe.

"I'm here, Father."

His voice, as he knelt down, was boiling hot.  It was a passionate joy. As if he had finally met his long-awaited longing.

"No- You have become a new being by combining with Charlize Ronan. I should just call you Kiera from now on."

Charlize was just dazed by the weight she couldn't handle. The moment a person becomes a sword.

She couldn't even have any emotions otherwise.

"Are you finally finished?"

The man whispered reverently.  After that, other wizards began to gather.

"How did it go, did you succeed?"

"...Yes, it succeeded. Charlize Ronan even digested the energy of evil into her own, so her essence has turned into evil."

The man turned around and replied back. The energy of evil. Not everyone who was kidnapped from the place where Charlize was trapped survived.

There is something called the energy of evil in Ehyrit's piece, and the children who swallowed the piece died because they could not withstand the energy.

In Charlize's body, besides Ehyrit, there was clear evil. A frighteningly thick life and darkness.

With that, as a demon sword Kiera, she helped kill lives for four hundred years.

"It's amazing, it's unprecedented to have such a dark evil come out."

"Isn't this the vessel of the evil spirit?"

What is that?

Charlize thought. She was just dumb founded. It was no world. She suffered from herself that she had become a sword.

"Now open your eyes."

They did something to Charlize.

To be exact, what the wizards used was the energy of evil. She knew it the first time she felt it.

In fact, it was wrong that the energy in Ehyrit's piece was the energy of evil. It was a more accurate expression if it had to be evil.

"Kiera, my evil spirit."

Charlize's body shine. The sapphire resonates with evils and prayers.  However, it did not react.

"What's going on?"

"How did this happen..."

The wizards looked at each other and talked.

"Isn't this the perfect completion of the purest evil? It can't be like this."