39.

Days continue as it should. The palace were getting more busy as the award ceremony will be held in two days.

Eleane couldn't stop from going back and forth outside the palace because she's incharge of the decorations, she didn't think being secretary in historical world would be much difficult then sitting Infront of your computer for your lousy boss.

Not only that you didn't have cellphone to contact any of your reservations, you need to wait for days for the letter to come so you can meet the person instead of telling their location with an easy GPS.

Oh, and don't forget they don't have cars. Sure riding a carriage made you feel like a princess, but if the roads are not smooth, then it's a full nightmare for your bossom.

While she is slaving through the days, the main couple are being completely stuck to eachother the entire day because they just announced it publicly they're in a relationship.

Well not officially announced it, Dylan just love to show his sincere so much that a rumour about them together starts spread like fire.

"Your highness."

Eleane look up with dark face."What?" The tone sounds like she wasn't happy being bothered.

The maid tremble."Duke Dolmen has come visit you..." Hearing her fiancé name, Eleane face change to bright sun.

"He is?!"

She absurdly stood up from her desk with eager smile.

Before the maid could respond, the door open wider. Revealing Kahu who's actually already outside the door the whole time.

"He is." He replied with warm smile.

The maid bow at the two before leaving with door closed.

Eleane was about to jump on him, but she then realise how awful she looks right now. She quickly turn around and fix up her baggy eyes though it didn't change much, and comb her tangle hair.

Hell, she didn't showed yet!

"Y-you should've told me before hand. I wasn't ready yet.." Kahu walk behind her and engulfed her small body. His lips were touching his earlobe."I should thank you instead. Now i know what your morning face look like." He took her anxious fingers that keep fidgeting.

Eleane avoid him with a face that was starting to turn red."It's noon..."she mumble.

Feeling Kahu turn her around, Eleane cover her face."Don't look!" Kahu tilt his head."Why?"

"I... haven't bathed yet, i look hideous."

The boy chuckles. He carefully put down her hands. Seeing Eleane bare face is surprisingly shock him. She look like she's younger than him without that dark red lipstick she usually wore.

Anyone who saw her wouldn't believe she's already almost 23 years old. Maybe that's the reason why she applied the make up, so no one would misunderstood her actual age.

Feeling her plump cheek, Kahu grinned at her elastic skin."So soft~" he cooed.

"Wah ai ya doin!??" Eleane furrow her eyebrows at him. She slap his hand, leaving him laughing at her red mark.

"My apologies, Milady."he breath, his charming smile almost glow the entire room.

Eleane couldn't help but smile as well, it is been a stressful week of works and little to no time for visiting the Delmons place, so she could only exchange letters with him.

Even Dylan had to dragged her to bed so she could rest. He just found out she is a workaholic person after being recruited as his right hand help.

Seeing his big smile really cure her migraine.