2.

On the way to the castle, Eleane snuggle at the comfortable sit. Although she look scared and nervous, inside she's screaming in excitement.

'I'm going to met handsome Dylan, I'm going to meet handsome Dylan I'm-'

He's the most yandere green flag male lead she ever found after numerous manhwa. She admitted he's a bit psychopath but he's the most harmless one, he wouldn't even be ruthless if it wasn't because he's an easy target for an assassin hire.

She wondered how old is he now. Come to think of it she never knew the year, her mother's birthday was always first day on winter so she never check on the date, only the weather.

She hope he's already teenage. Teenage Dylan was more adorable! And hot!

She didn't notice they were arrived until she feel the carriage stopped. She let the emperor step first then let the maid help her go down. Never thought she would see castle in real life with her own eyes, this is like every little girl dream of being a Princess. Although it's just a mansion palace, it's still big enough to be called a castle.

Though, it only just a imperial palace

She followed the emperor closely with her head bowed as she should being a commoner. The maids and other servant that line up were staring at the particularly child.

Eleane never seen the original owner face because they didn't have any mirror back in her mother home. But she did at least knew that she's quite the charn consider her mom is a total angel visual.

Her mother has a greyish hair that she almost mistakenly silver and cloud eyes that stare blankly at the surface. She was beautiful and graceful like any noble lady, one will thought she use to be a royal noble but she actually just born like this.

But what Eleane didn't know, is that she never inherit her mother gene at all, it was quite opposite.

After they enter the palace the emperor turn his head."Follow me, child." Eleane give him a nod as her obedience.

She could feel the eyes following her presence, whispering among the maids.

She maybe half blind, but she's not deaf. Did they really forgot how when people lost their one sense, the other became more stronger and sensitive the most. It's more like a curse power.

He lead her to a big luxury living room. She took the seat and sit properly with lady like posture. Die to the sun light through the window, she closed her eyes. It's not like she has to see when all it reveal is nothing but a blank white light with blurry view.

The maid and butler prepare the little snack and tea then leave them alone.

The emperor didn't say anything, he just stare at her. He was amused and have time to believe that this child is from his bastard brother who keep wouldn't stop whining how he will be the heir of the royal, the stupid brother who think highly of himself and wouldn't stop a day from booze and a lady toy.

The moron who really believe that he had his brother back. When he really didn't know how the actual way to take the throne.

He tap the table slowly as he think."You...do you know who i am?"

Eleane look down still keeping her eyes close."Yes your majesty." The emperor smile."Then you should know why i brought you here, right?" He's not stupid. He know that this girl is not so innocent as she look.

Eleane curl up her lips."I'm afraid not, your majesty." Her eyes bend as she smile.

"It appears to be that you, child, is my dead brother's daughter. And since you inherit his famous mole and similar face many people will assume i abandoned my dear nephew. So i will adoted you as Blade family."