21.

Not me almost make a bl with Dylan because he's so hot that my inner  demon almost got out to write it.

He want to kill him, yet he knew how much his master obsessed of killing him with her own hands. He couldn't understand why Charlize name is on the list, the thought of her suffering such a state made him boiling in anger.

He needs to die.

Maybe if he's the one who killed the emperor, Charlize would be proud of him. He couldn't make up his mind but his body already respond it self.

He subconsciously raised his sword,

'Maybe...'

"Dylan." Hi hand instinctively froze at Eleane cold voice.

He lowered his sword, he stare at the frightened man few more second before start dragging him outside.

"Let go of me! Please! let me go!"

Eleane walk beside Dylan and slowly close the gap between them."Be patience." She kiss his lower jaws then continue walk to the front, Dylan couldn't be more grateful at his cousin gor this. They all need to wait for Charlize to arrive at the throne room first, then we'll see what she's going to do with the new play toy.

"I know a way to relieve your urge~"

Dylan look at her with playful smirk."Really?" Eleane nod then pull his sword that was attached to his hip and swing it while humming a song.

It almost look like a kid playing with her toy.

"First, how you think of an Ehyrit?"

Dylan slowly grinning.

'This is going to be fun~'

By the time almost midnight, the rebellion slowly stop as they succeed to win over the emperor. Charlize immediately went to the throne room, when she open the door, the light were out and the only person inside were the emperor, who was unconscious while tied down, Dylan, and Eleane who boredly poke the emperor by her feet.

Dylan was first to notice Charlize, behind her is Kahu who worriedly searching for someone. When his eyes land on the golden hair girl, his heart weakened relieved.

He didn't hesitate to strode to the girl and hug her.

"Umfh!"

"Thank goodness you're alright." He muttered to her hair.

He stroke her locks as if it comfort himself, although he did said he had no doubt of Eleane power he still have the right to worried, she is still a human who can get hurt any moment and Kahu did not want take a chances to see any scratch from her.

Eleane want to hug him back but her eyes immediately by Dylan dead threat stare, so she quickly let go and laugh awkwardly."Haha.. ofcourse I'm fine. Now let's go to physician, see if you have any injuries."

"But i-"

Eleane pull his arm and walk fast out the door before the blonde boy could say anything.

Charlize were not use seeing Kahu being so affectionate towards other lady. Don't get her wrong but the boy is really keep him to his self, he wouldn't touch a single hair because how much he respect woman.

Even when they're engaged, Kahu keep a proper distance as to not make her uncomfortable. So seeing him easily hug Eleane out in public really...... unusual. But then again, Eleane always has a warm breeze around her, even Charlize feel touched when Eleane was worried about her. It's like a mother love she spread.