22.

I'm having a hard time skipping all Dylan and Charlize moment, they had so many scene which is good but i need to find the rest of the plot that doesn't have them sparking to eachother 😅

Days went unexpectedly well, the people were still need to get used by Dylan being the emperor earlier than they're expected. But that doesn't mean they don't respect him, the people too was relieved after that ruthless, selfish man finally dropped his crown.

No one know how he died nor how he suddenly disappeared, but they all know it has something to do with the rebellion rumour. No one can blame them honestly, they had enough of him either.

Tonight is the night Charlize finally accept Dylan invitation to talk with him in quite tea time. Eleane accompany Dylan while he nervously prepare for their first night 'Date'. If, that's what Eleane think.

'this boy...'

Dylan has been changing his hairstyle for over maybe 50 style Eleane never knew exist, looks like this wasn't easy as she thought it would be.

*SLAP

"Stop ruining it, we might as well make you bold if you keep anxious about your precious locks."

Dylan smile in grimace."Sorry, I'm just..."
He couldn't finish his sentence at the end.

Nervous isn't something you find in Dylan. The boy has always been bold and straight forward to any people, besides Eleane. Though nervous wasn't the word whenever he's with Eleane.

Happy? Relieved? He didn't know, but one thing for sure but his feelings towards the Golden hair girl is special kind that no one can compare, not even Charlize. But when he started get to know the Ronan girl deeper, he took interest of her. The way she never stare him like he's a just an illegitimate child nor look down at him, or even scare at him.

Then he find out how she willing to win the swordmanship just to get the herb his mother needs, that day Dylan subconsciously let down his wall for her. Unintentionally he starting depending all his life to her hand as a repayment for healing his mother.

Through the day he spend with her, his heart grew warmer at just the thought holding her body. Dylan think it's just his hormones since he's already 17, but how could a boy in that age would devoted to single woman so much like that?

His thoughts were cut off when Eleane put on his shirt and button them one by one. Yes, he was shirtless the entire their conversation. This isn't actually the first time Eleane see his naked top.

(Sinceshealreadyscreenshotofhim showinghisabbsandputitonbothlock screenandhomescreenand evenmadeaposteronherwallandapillowaswell-)

Eleane beam at the finished work and pat both his shoulders."Now, go to the garden and wait for her like a man." Dylan hesitate to step outside but he still give thankful peck on her cheek before actually walk to the place he'll meet Charlize.

Her older sister almost bursting of laugh when she saw how nervous Dylan is that his arm and leg walk at the same time like a robot. Eleane then walk back to her bed room and get ready to bed, she change to her night gown and began to brush her hair.

Eleane never thought she would have natural blonde hair in all her life. It's not exactly blonde but you get what she meant, she's literally asian and born with brunette hair all her life. She did want to try dye her hair, but ofcourse a deathly decease prevent her from doing it. There were times where Eleane would sit on her bed and snuggle herself in her soft and fluffy hair for whole hour. It's unbelievable comfortable than she thought.