6.

Days continue went by, untill the time comes when Charlize was challenge by the 9th prince.

"Honestly he's older yet he looks more smaller than you are, brother." Dylan smile in agreed. He always enjoy Eleane scolding people that annoyed her.

Eleane ran her finger through Dylan. They both relaxing under the tree where Charlize and him trained. Dylan sigh involuntarily at the sensation Eleane massaging his head.

Though he looks calm but Eleane notice his long gaze, he look so deep in thought and she, know why.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Dylan slowly look up to her."I like master, she's different from other.."

Eleane laughed."Is that so?" She continue pat him on the head gently.

"I'm guessing she won the duel?"

"Yes, she said she did it for my honour."

Eleane tap his nose."And?"

Dylan huffed his breath."She knew how i hide my skills and that i didn't enjoy this 'normal' live i tried." He played her fingers along the way."She understood my emotions..That is the second person who's be able to do that besides you."

Eleane let out heavy sigh."Honestly i even thought you are an open book."

Dylan look at her with suprise face."Really." Eleane nod.

"You were special than other kids, yet you tried to be normal but you didn't enjoy every single of it. Lady Charlize proof that to you."Dylan lift up his body and lean closer to her, almost touching each other nose."Can you..show me your eyes again?"

Eleane raise her eyebrows but do as he says. Her golden blank pupil slowly turn red but suddenly turn gold crystal.

She look up to Dylan admiring her little magic show."That was strange yet beautiful trick." Eleane laugh while push him off playfully.

Suddenly her smile stop. Since her duel battle has done much to her shame for missing it, the swordmanship contest will start. Which mean....

HOT MALE CHARLIZE IS COMING!!!

And the certain second male lead will be shown.

Eleane slowly smile at the thought, yes he is actually a danger(Spoiler to the one who hasn't read the novel)but he was save by Charlize and come on, this is the first time where she pitied a gentle male lead. Usually she wouldn't care about the 2nd male lead in every manhwa but this one is really catching her attention. No to mention the author who made the art really did a good job for making him.

Ofcourse she would simp at this.

Dylan notice her change expression. How she stop smile but then grinning like a devil slowly, it's quite frightening to see.

"Something i concern about?" He ask

Eleane shook her head eagerly and look at him with spark eyes."Wanna go with me to see the swordmanship contest??" Dylan had to hold his laugh, she look alike with puppy excited to go for a walk.

"As much as i want to, Master told me to practice more as she went on a vacation so i don't think i have time to watch it with you."Eleane frown and flick his forehead which earn small groan.

"Since she told you to practice then wouldn't be good to watch the tournament? You know for a better observe learning? Besides, you already master it. You don't need to 'practice' more."

Dylan chuckle, she always knew his deep secret."You just make that an excuse, i know you've been secretly using your mana to watch the knight training everyday." Eleane face gradually become blooming red at the mention her secret.