20.

Before we jump on the romance, I want all of you understand what is Kiera and why it make Charlize remorse to the emperor so much. The words are quite difficult so I'll summarise if you still don't get it. But please try to understand for better known in the plot.

Corruption between politics.

Drug trading.

Kidnapping and slaving for a biological experiment.

'This is either a fortunate or ill fortunate.'

The knight and Dylan couldn't help but shiver at all this information, And this is  only the few of them. There's more evidence how cruel the imperial family are and they all were hidden in this tower. The books, notes, all paper were endless. Meaning they have been doing this for a long time and not single one person out of this palace know what a monster he is.

'I never thought we'd have this'

The room look like it has been left without care for so long since the dust and spider web are all over the place, even the books were unorganized.

One of the knight stumble upon one of the unnamed book and was about to place it away, but soon he curiously open inside, he was stunned.

Unsuccessful Test:

A̶m̶e̶l̶i̶a̶ .....: S̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ f̶a̶i̶l̶ a̶t̶ a̶g̶e̶ 1̶8̶-

Result : Unresponsive.

D̶a̶m̶o̶n̶......: S̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ f̶a̶i̶l̶ a̶t̶ a̶g̶e̶ 1̶0̶-

Result : Unresponsive.

M̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶.......: S̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ f̶a̶i̶l̶ a̶t̶ a̶g̶e̶ 5̶-

Result : Unresponsive.

Eddi-...

Resul-

The name of unknown person that being scratch keep on and on until the end of book. None of them know what happened to this children but they couldn't help also guess what it would mean by 'subject fail'. It looks like the list was made for the victim that has fall down from the numerous torture, given that all the death was cause by blood loss, heart attack, severed a terrible malnourished etc...

The knight clenched the book in anger."What is all this..."

There was no end to the documents recording the repulsive deeds of the imperial family. Records that the prince had secretly raped and kill commoner then hid the body.

Dylan narrow his eyes and look through out the notes, until his eyes catch one particular document hidden deep in the book shelf. He reach out and saw the name,

{ Ke - i - ra }

'Kiera?'

He look down to the rest name.

< The Living Sword Project >

The title of the document is quite gruesome. Dylan look at it for a moment and found it was quite a strange information .

The document was labeled as strictly confidential, and whoever made it prohibited anyone from leaking it to the external for a thousand years. The source of the document was the tower. It had required enormous research funds.