28.

Alperier.

A secret organization aimed at reviving the dead God, Ehyrit. She never thought it would get tangled up like this.

Charlize pulled the dagger while thinking. Payne wrapped his neck with both hands.

as if he were alive.

'But why would Alperier want me?'

It was very questionable.

Isn't it a secret organization famous for being picky about joining? But what do they believe in Charlize to come up with such an offer?

"How can I believe that you're an Alperier? No, before that. Why me?"

"As expected, you know what Alperier is. Then it will be easier to say."

However, despite Charlize's suspicious attitude, Payne has welcomed it.

"First of all, this is the evidence."

Payne rolled his wrist and showed a tattoo. It was a red lion tattoo which is a symbol of Alperier. Charlize became quiet. No one does tattoos for fun.

Above all, when a wizard gets this tattoo, he is immediately expelled from the tower. Therefore, Payne's words were more likely to be true.

"You can trust me. I'm also an experimenter who participated in the Kiera proiect."

Charlize was about to respond a voice cut her.

"Charlize?"

Payne look behind her and saw pale Eleane looking for Charlize. "Eleane."

The girl turn and find Charlize and Payne at the section where Kiera project were place. Eleane couldn't hold her smile seeing the long blonde hair boy again, so she skipped to the two and hug the man.

Startling Charlize to the core.

Payne happily hug her back."Sorry for the long gone." Eleane let go and pinch both of his cheek."You rascal! You made me worried-"

"Eleane?"

Charlize furrowed her eyebrows."How did you know this man?"

Eleane walk beside him and sheepishly smile."I met him the night me and Dylan bet on Liz for the swordmanship."

Payne smile nervously too."Yes. Lady Eleane was helping me when my sister-" Eleane quickly cover his mouth.

"His sister was lost through the festival so i help her and occasionally met Payne day after. We became friends since then."

Payne let go of her hand."That's why i told you, you can trust me."

Is he saying that he was overwhelmed by revenge because of the Kiera project?

Charlize looked at Payne.

However, Payne was too emotionless to his vengeful gaze.

'I can't even feel the energy of Ehyrit.'

Charlize frowned for a moment at the incongruity.

'But there is a possibility that the piece has not been transplanted on the subject of the experiment.'

Payne answered immediately.

"And, why did I ask you? That's because you're a genius. It's not just swordsmanship. And I recognized it from the beginning."

Genius? She won't deny it.

However.

Asked Charlize.