31.

"I came here at the call of the noble person."Madame Cole repressed her bewildered mind and presented her courtesy to the emperor.

"I greet the sun of the Empire."

Madame trembled at the sight of the young emperor, whom she had only heard of. He raised a military force to usurp his father's throne and stop the royal family's seed .

'Tyrant.'

Everyone couldn't speak openly , but Dylan has been called like this implicitly. He was more to say worse than the previous emperor, especially when you mess with his precious cousin they rumour about.

She heard that he was once the 13th prince without a presence, but looking at him now, it was hard to imagine. He's so dazzling and brilliant. How come there was no presence?

"With all due respect, Your Majesty. May I ask why you have called a clothier with a lot of shortcomings like me?"

Madame ducked too far in front of Dylan. Dylan read the restrained fear and trembling from Madame.

'It's easy.'

Is she 45 years old this year? The afterimage of the firm hand, which reveals the years of hard work like the rings of a tree, drew attention.

Just the moment when he meets Madame and makes eye contact.

Dylan figured it out. Efforts were made to survive in an aristocratic society after her husband died when she was young. Although she was very intimidated by many noblewomen, in fact, she has an independent and feisty personality.

If the authority is weak but the honor is at stake, strong enough to fight against it. Dylan looked at Madame with a dignified face as if she were wearing a mask."Yeah, maybe you've been waiting for this moment."

Madame look at him in shock."Yes?"

"How far is your ambition?"

Madame was confused for a moment at Dylan's quest She winces defensively but sparkles with a look that can not be hidden.

"..."

"It is said that there are three decisive opportunities in a person's life. I think today is the most brilliant and surest opportunity you've ever had." Dylan calmly talk while sip his tea.He needed at least a chessman.

" If you are the person who will receive the highest honor. Don't you need the wisdom to grab hold of when luck follows?"Fancy dresses and tailored suits are among the luxury of the nobles.

Madame, whose job is to deal with and curry favor with high ranking nobles, was more useful than most information guilds.

The reason why he chose Madame Cole is that there is no Eleane.

"Your Majesty's words mean ... " Madame Cole, who noticed it, couldn't feel the reality for a while.

Then she soon realized what a great opportunity this was and opened her eyes wide. If it's the honor that the emperor will promise, it will be a clothing room collaboration with the imperial family and it is the way to envy all nobles.

The way to gain enormous influence."Oh my god. I...I will do whatever Your Majesty wants in the future!" Madame Cole immediately fell on the floor.

Pride was not a word meant to stand out at this moment. Dylan looked down at Madame, He already knew that she would react like this. When it really came true as expected, it was not fun either.

'Her green eyes...make me sick.'

'i want to destroy it.'

A dull and intense impulse suddenly rises. Excited by the quiet long silence, Madame glance up.