36.

{I don't lover her. But for once in life, she made me feel the meaning precious. And so, i never regret making her my wife.}

___________________________________________

(I need kahu and eleane moment. Still stressing out and I can't let my oc be sad too.)

Previously....

She didn't even think about it. But looking through her head, this is what happened.

Stiffened with shock, she looked at Dylan in her dream.  It was a dream, but it was as vivid as it gets reality maybe because of the fairy powder.

<...Save me.>

Please save me, as 'Kiera' said.

But the words of 'Kiera' were heard only by the emperor who inherited the throne.

Dylan, a member of the royal family, did not understand.  Dylan's hand, which was just reaching out, stopped in the air.

[You.]

He has seen many people who were fascinated by 'Kiera'.  They go crazy somehow.  Or fall down with evil.

The fascinated ones have always had a bad ending. But Dylan soon regained his sanity, as if the shaking was just a moment. There was a serene calm in Dylan's eyes. He put his hands down with a clear face and said.

[So that's why you're a magic sword...].

As 'Kiera', she watched Dylan's soft smile fade away. But soon it bend again, hearing the lady's voice.

Charlize couldn't see her face due to the darkness in the room, and because she was standing under a shade which makes it difficult to even see her feature.

But what catch her attention the most, is the circling metal around the forth finger of her left hand.

'Is that?!'

Dylan turn around and walk down the stairs."It's the middle of the night, Ę̶̵̶̵̧̢̥̫̘̳̻̜͔̪̣̠̭̯͚̩̥̟͐͊̎̓̒́̚̕͜͡͡͝҉̸̢́ĺ͎̺̳̜̥̯̫͏̷҉̛̀̕i̷̶̸̷̡̢̛̪͈̦͇̻̰͌̾̒͂ͬ̄̋ͩͩͬͮ͆̅̋̇̏̈́́̀͘͜͜͟͜͜͠͞͠ṋ̶̴̗̟̦͙͇̩̙̖̳̫̯̑̑͊ͤ͌̌̍͆̄ͯ̓͑ͤͤ́̚͟͜͠͡. You shouldn't be out of bed." He gently tell.

The lady clench on her palm on silk nightgown."Nightmare. It won't stop..." Her shattering breath could be heard. Dylan slowly open her hand as to avoid her bleeding it again.

He pull her closer and put her head on the side his neck."I'm sorry..." The lady only nod her head and inhale his smoke scent. Dylan would sometime smoking when he work late.

Dylan sigh and pat her head softly."It's alright, I'm here. let's go back to bed." The lady comply and let the man lead her away

Dylan easily gave up his lingering attachment to the sword and turned around without even looking at it.

It was shocking. She thought it was irresistible tobe fascinated by the magic sword. But Dylan overcame it.

'It was already completed.'

The scene of Dylan walking down the stairs and going outside. She had to witness it again vividly with a dream-repeated memory. The dream ended there.