32.

Guess who just failed their math class ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Heavy breath mingle around them as they seem to never want be apart. Kahu mind completely went blank, he felt nothing but heat inside. The girl in front of him somehow enchanted him, he couldn't get enough.

"Kahu..."

It wasn't untill she push his chest slowly, a string were attached when they let go, letting anyone know they just did more than normal kiss.

Eleane lips swollen because how much the boy suck her small pillow, it even sting a little. It's like he hadn't drink in years and desperate to just feel it.

Kahu took in her breathless appearance, her corner eyes that misty and the blush making his heart running faster that it use to.

Not to mention how her panting breath made it look like seductive lady try to please him, his eyes darkened at the sigh.

He want to take her, but he can't. He know the consequence. So there's no choice but endure it inside.

'Patience'

Kahu close his eyes and gritted his teeth, he then let go Eleane and fix any wrinkle on her dress. He rub her cheek few time and lift up his lips in thin smile.

"You look very alluring tonight, Milady."

Eleane chuckles and pat his stiff hard chest.

"I get that you must've missed me too?"

"You have no idea."He sigh and embrace her once more.

Eleane voice muffled to his shoulder."You do know Dylan is going to search for me soon?"

Kahu nod in helpless face."I'm aware of that. Could i trouble her highness to keep this a secret?"

Eleane raise her eyebrow."Why?"

"It's...the punishment hasn't end yet. I wasn't supposed to meet nor even look at you at all."

Eleane widened her eyes."He punish you? I don't believe you did anything wrong though." Kahu shook his head."No, i did fail the task of protecting you. It is my responsibility but i was reckless."

Kahu look down and pursue his lips into tiny pout, Eleane almost drool because how cute he is. When she was about to comfort him, the door suddenly were open, revealing gloomy Dylan and sweat dropped Charlize behind him.

Dylan walk in and quickly took Eleane by her waist.

'......does this became a trend to pull people now?'

He look through Kahu eyes."Young Duke, Need i remind you that you aren't allowed to see nor touch her?"If look could kill Kahu would be straight to Ehirit side.

Kahu immediately knelt down for him."My apologies, your majesty."

"As you should."

He then turn away and guide Eleane back to the ball, leaving Charlize and Kahu alone. He had a purpose to make the boy jealous by stealing his dancing partner as Charlize was supposed to dance with the one escort her, he also want to show Eleane how improve his steps is.

Never thought he not only didn't see Kahu face, he witness his Eleane being eaten by the scum. It took everything for him not to rip that disgusting mouth.

Charlize let out a sigh and was about to comfort Kahu, but out of sudden the boy stood straight and clenched his hand till you could see the palm slowly pale.