17.

Few days left.

Before the emperor was taken down by Charlize. Eleane have been taking care her duties that she had left behind and is now completely exhausted.

These few days, the tension of the palace is getting thicker. Knowing what will happen to this clean place bring her goosebumps, this white and clear floor will soon be covered in red stench liquid and corpse will be all around.

The worse part is that this scene is not even the worst part. This is only the opening.

Eleane enjoy drama, really. But she's not one of the girl who liked to be IN the drama.

She didn't want to interfere Charlize leaving Dylan even though she has reasonable excuse why, but her purposely leave when Dylan finally being accepted as her lover is too cruel.

She hasn't broke down the wall she built around her, making her still aware her surrounding. She never notice how Dylan has fallen deeper for her.

For her plan.

For her attention and love.

If Charlize did notice, she would only took advantage of it. It's only after the revenge end, Charlize start to realise how important Dylan is to her.

She find out t after 30+ chapters that she actually love him.

Took her long enough.

"You seem to be having lots of thinking lately, my lady."

Eleane look behind her, Kihu smile and offer her glass of wine which ofcourse accept it. She shook the glass, watching the blood colour drink circling the small slim glass.

Eleane never actually want to attend this ball but since it's important for her role as the emperor right hand, she needs to participate any kind of activities like this. For absolute no reason at all.

Thank goodness there's Kihu here.

Eleane silently cry in her heart.

'Bless you Author...'

"Years of being secretary is not easy as i thought it would be, young master."

Kihu lean down towards her height, it's been already 2 years since they known each other. 3 if you count him being overly drunk on Eleane.

His body grew taller and his young teenage feature began to change. His usually chubby cheeks had long gone already.

"Have you been overworked yourself?" He slide his hand to her and gently grasp her delicate fingers."Don't exhausted your body too much, you already met countless councils and use your mana eyes."

Eleane subconsciously lean her body to his chest. It's a good thing that they were at one of the balcony so not many people can see them being lovey dovey to eachother.

Kihu hold her closely and not tight enough to hurt her, he sigh involuntarily inhaling her scents. He slowly sway their body in slow pace rhythm.

"If i hadn't know any better, I'd say you worried about me." She tease playfully.

"Ofcourse I'm worried. You're my dearest friend."

'dang that hurt.'

Kihu itself almost want to face palm with idiot the words he spouting.

He quickly think of something to change the topic."Have you ever plan to make a family?"

"..."

"..."