30.

As a punishment for failing to protect her highness, Kahu was ordered to train in the camp imperial knight after he was back from the business trip immediately.

Due to Eleane injured, Kahu and Charliz had no choice but continue the rest of investigation without her.

For one month, he wasn't allowed to see Eleane because he apparently didn't complete his task well. Even Margot was confiscate so they wouldn't exchange letter.

It is torture, and it was only two days when the punishment start.

The training was over because it was late at night. As he was about to enter the office to do paperwork , he saw Akan walking from the end of the hallway." Young duke, long time no see." It was Akan who spoke to him first .

The two were equal in status.

However, Akan is 7 years older than Kahu, so he's speaking informally. Kahu was on the side that uses
honorifics."Yes, long time no see . Young lord."

"No, should I call you the leader now?"

"Well, call me whatever you like." Akan grew up to be a strong candidate for the head of the Imperial Branch since he was young.

After Dylan ascended the throne, in recognition of his contribution, Akan was to the 2nd Knights Commander. The 1st Knight Commander, who was Akan's dream, returned to Kahu's seat . However, there was no complaint about this fact.

Because the runner - up of the swordsmanship competition five years ago was Kahu. Before the return, the winner was Akan ,but he was forever an unknown truth.

'The grandmaster's first brother.'

Meanwhile, Kahu recalled Charlize as he looked at Akan. They resemble a little. No matter who sees them, they have a classic atmosphere like that of a high - ranking noble. Although they looked different. A clear black eye.

Akan, who recently had a son, also felt the maturity of becoming a father."Congratulations on having a child." " Thanks."Akan, who would have had to pass by, hesitated for a moment. It was very subtle, but Kahu, who was a good reader of human energy, paused somewhat curiously. Kahu waited. Akan looked bitter. Akan spoke with great difficulty.

"Charlize ... How is she doing?"The reason why he asked that, the rumors of the application for expulsion were more widespread in the high - ranking nobility than expected. Kahu answered." She's doing well."

"Is that so ... "

"Oh, I'm relieved." Kahu remembered Charlize. When he was in Ronan before the return, he had seen her from a distance. She was a person with a lack of affection than he thought. Rather, she seemed happy now. Akan doesn't know the fact that Kahu knows.

Instead of asking how she's doing, he might want to have a conversation about her with a single strand of hope. Kahu just pretended not to know." I heard that you have dealt with all the monsters released by the underworld?"

" Yes, the grandmaster and her highness defeated them. I just helped them." Kahu recalled Eleane standing alone in the midst of the fallen Golems. She is extremely beautiful when her dominant side took over.

"They were very dangerous monsters. If the her highness wasn't there, I would have been seriously injured. Even if I look back now, I'm not sure I can handle it alone. But the grandmaster and her highness defeated it all..." His voice was full of sincerity.

Suddenly, the former Charlize and the present Charlize overlapped . Kahu said casually."She has a great talent for swords. It's a pity that she's barely known." Akan's face was filled with subtle emotions.