23.

Eleane and the other two began to move at night time. It is not winter yet the weather already feel like it, she couldn't help shiver for a moment. Her movement didn't escape the certain Duke eyes.

"Are you cold?"

Eleane nod."I'm fine, it's normal since winter is almost coming."

"Then..tell me if anything uncomfortable." Kahu pat her back softly.

Meanwhile, Charlize keep vigilance at everything while she observed the road quietly.

The weather, which seemed to rain any minute, was well-matched with the evil of the monster.

'He said that the remaining forces who runaway didn't know I was strong.'

Charlize's eyes sank when she recalled the informant's words. If so, this is. Maybe it's the underworld's effort to keep Kahu in check.

Kahu was also the young duke who was in his own rank as a master.

'At least higher grade in view of the energy of the monster.'

Shortly after thinking, she saw the shadow of the monster attacking Kahu.

"Be careful, Young Duke-"

Charlize warned him.

But before she could pull out her sword, Eleane move faster and shot the monster with her mana. The monster scream in agony untill they fell down, leaving it huge body dropped sound.

Kahu was surprised. Instinctively, his body froze and couldn't move.

It wasn't until Eleane pat her arms that was dusty after the huge monster fall that Kahu turned his body sharply.

Eleane turn back to Kahu and furrowed."For someone that's just given the position of commander of the Imperial 1st Knights, you sure do have a low sense, Young duke." She sneer.

Kahu immediately bow his head.

"My apologies."

He couldn't help it, there was no sign. The huge grip of the golem was aiming at Kahu. It's like it know that they have high sensitivity, that's why Kahu never notice anything particularly.

'This is?'

It was the first time he had seen a monster like that, Kahu was confused. But Charlize accepted the situation very calmly. Rather than being surprised, she approached the golem who was attacking Kahu in an instant.

Charlize admire Eleane fast reflex, she had never seen the petite girl in action before so she was a little suprise. And amazed.

Dozens of golems poured out soon, perhaps because they were hiding.

'There's a golem already?'

Golem is an artificial monster that will only appear 100 years later.

Because it's a magic tower that turns people into swords. There's nothing they can't do.

The technology should still be insufficient.

But surely it will.

'Is it the butterfly effect caused by the suspension of the Keira project?'

The development of technology has been accelerated. But surely it will.

'Is it the butterfly effect caused by the suspension of the Keira project?'

The development of technology has been accelerated.

'Or, the technology was completed behind the scenes without the imperial family's knowledge.'