Charlies badass twin sister P2

She might not be that badass after all....

Let me know what you think and thanks again to @minhoshairgel69 for the idea (apologies again for not being able to find your @!)

I'm not entirely happy with this but I wanna be updating it more.

Anyways, here it is...

I would be lying if I said that Wilhelm hadn't been playing on my mind, who was he? Why did he have to humiliate me like that?

There was something to distract me though, Nick came up to me during lunch. No one in this school outside my friend group usually bothers me. Yet here Nick was, from another school and stood at the table.

"Jenna" His voice cut through the noise of the girls talking and everyone stopped and looked down the table to look at him. He was stood at the head of the table and I was in the middle. He clearly didn't care about making an entrance. Never mind the fact he must have left his school to come over.

He stood in his Truham uniform with a worried expression on his face. Something was clearly wrong.

"Nick?" I say as more of a question, not hiding my surprise at him being here.
"Oh, trouble in paradise?" Alice jeered and I immediately shut her down with a stare. I noticed everyone else went quiet too.

I got up and went to Nick, "What's up? How have you-"
"Sorry for interrupting I just-"
"But how did you-"
"We have lunch at the same time, I snuck out"
"Okay, but why-"
"Charlie's run away - well, I think he has. None of us can find him" Nick rushed out, "He was upset this morning and he wouldn't tell me why and now he's gone" Nick ran a hand through his hair.

He was clearly really worried about what could have happened and who was I to question Nick's judgement?

"Right, let's go" I told him, looking to my right I could see a teacher coming over to us so I quickly ushered Nick out of the school and back towards Truham.

"He's not at school, I swear" Nick said as we approached Truham.
"Did you run to find me?" I asked, ignoring his comment
"Yeah, well most of it"
"I was gonna say - it's a long walk"

As we got to the Truham gates I could see lunch was over and everyone was heading back inside.

"Don't you think he'll show up for last lesson?" I asked Nick, really hoping that Charlie would and the nightmare would be over.

It was strange having someone who also understood Charlie too. We're twins, I should know him better but I have to accept that Nick might know something I don't. Charlie doesn't tell me everything.

"I don't think so, god - this isn't like him at all" Nick said and sighed. That's when I noticed the Swedish guy coming over to us. I went to turn around and walk away but Nick greeted him.

"Wilhelm! How are you settling in?"
"You know him?" I asked, trying - but failing - to hide my curiosity
"Yeah, well, we get paired together a lot for lessons. Wilhelm just moved here from Sweden"
"How come you moved?" I ask, turning to Wilhelm on the other side of the gate
"It doesn't matter, what are you guys doing out of school?"
"Charlie's gone missing" Nick blurts out, "We're worried about him"
"Do you want me to help you find him?"

I look at Nick who just shrugs, "I don't know if bunking school in your first two weeks is wise"
"Bunking?"
"It means like to leave early" I say and Wilhelm shrugs
"I don't care - meet me by the art block, there's a gap in the fence there"

"I didn't have him down as a bunker" Nick says as soon as we're out of earshot
"And how has he already figured out how to get out within two weeks?"
"That's true"