Charlie takes a drunk Nick home

Heyyy!! I'm so sorry for taking so long! I really wanted to update but just legit couldn't find the motivation hahah here's a request for readerxx081 - hope you like it.. kinda ended more fluff than intended but that's where it took me haha

Enjoyyyy

Charlie was playing the drums when he got a text from Nick. Charlie loved to play his electric drumset when everyone else in the house had gone to bed.

There was something so therapeutic about knowing that you wouldn't get disturbed. So that's what he did. Play away until there was a distruption. Which today was Nick sending him a message.

So Charlie got up and went downstairs to put his shoes on at the front door

"Where are you going?" Tori asked, appearing at the living room door
"To take Nick home, he's drunk at Imogen's" Charlie said, deciding not to lie
"Okay" Tori furrowed her eyebrows, "Have fun"

Charlie turned and walked out of the door. Heading straight to Imogeon's. It was nice that the two of them were friends now. She knew about the two of them and was fine with it.

Nick had mentioned he was going to go to Imogeon's at the weekend, but he hadn't realised it was a party.

Within fifteen minutes he was at her front door so he rung the bell. Imogen herself answered, clearly drunk. She flung the door open and her eyes slowly focused on Charlie's face. The sound of chatter and faint music met him at the doorstep.

"Charlie!" She exclaimed, immediately inviting him in. So Charlie stepped in and let his eyes scan around for Nick but he couldn't spot him.

"Drink?" Imogen thrusted a half full plastic cup at him
"Erm, no- I'm looking for Nick"
"Oh, yeah- course" Imogen straightened herself slightly, "He's in the garden"
"Thanks" Charlie smiled sheepishly and then headed straight for the back door which was of course past a few groups of people.

Once he got outside, he stopped at the door and took in the scene. Groups of people stood around with bottles in their hands. He started to think Nick wasn't there until he spotted him at the back on a bench at the end of the garden. He was slumped over slightly and was looking down at his lap which told Charlie that he was drunk.

Usually, Nick was the life of the party and would always be talking to people. Until he'd had too much to drink, then he went quiet. Sad even. It always made Charlie worry because he wondered whether the alcohol was actually revealing the real Nick. Maybe that's how he always felt inside, but he could put on an act to hide it.

He shook the thought from his mind as he made his way over, smiling politely at the drunk people who jeered as he passed.

"Nick" He said once he was close enough for Nick to hear. Nick immediately looked up at the sound of Charlie calling his name.
"You came!" Nick jumped up and enveloped him in a hug
"Obviously" Charlie laughed at the exaggerated greeting, 'I need to make sure you get home okay"
"Aw, you really care about me" Nick cooed, sloppily dropping his arms to Charlie's waist and pulling him closer.