Author's Note

Hi My Little Droplets! 🌼

Welcome to another story. This is my very first Ohm/Nanon fanfiction.

There are several things I want you to know before you dive into this story:

1. This story is heavily emotional. A lot of angst and pain is what you can expect.

2. Unlike my other stories, this is heavily toxic. Okay. Maybe not so much. But it is a warning.

3. Keep your morals out of the window as you read this. Because I'm gonna keep mine away while I write.

4. All the characters of this story are gray. None of them are innocent. They have many flaws that might make you want to kill them.

5. The main characters make their fair share of mistakes. I'm not trying to romanticize them, but I'm just writing the reality in it.

6. Though they have mistakes, even though some of them are hard to be forgiven, I'm going to give a happy ending to them. Don't come at me saying I justified assholes. It is what it is. Sometimes, the worst mistakes must be forgiven for a person to live on.

Other than these, it is the usual warning. Mature language and graphic representation of mature themes. So,
reader discretion is advised.

I'm repeating this. This story is very different from my other stories, so please leave your morals here before you go further.

If you are still up to it, then please dive into the character introduction. I will be posting the first chapter today or tomorrow. Prepare your hearts. This is gonna be tough 🙂

Yours loving author,
~ Aqua Say ~
😈😈😈