Chapter 13: To The Flames Of Hell

Three days later, Nanon was totally healed. Ohm had given him the bed all along and had slept on the couch while Bright slept on the mattress right beside Ohm. Nanon was so thankful for it. In fact, Nanon was thankful for everything Ohm had done for him in the past three days. 

He had got up in the morning, worn his clothes back which Ohm had laundered and made the bed. Just when he was about to head out, Ohm had come in, still drowsy and half asleep.

"Aow. You are up."

Ohm had smiled and given him the most genuine smile seeing him healed. 

"Um... yeah. I feel better now."

Nanon said awkwardly not knowing where to place himself. During the past few days, Ohm and him had been getting quite domestic and it was as if there wasn't any hate between them anymore but Nanon couldn't help but feel guilty every time he saw Ohm. Because each of those times, it reminded him of Jane.

"You going back then?"

Ohm asked as he walked to the window and opened it and Nanon hummed.

"How are you going? Should I tell P'Bright to drop you off? Are you feeling totally better?"

Nanon almost scoffed. Was this the same Ohm?

"Are you for real?"

He asked in surprise and Ohm turned to him and tilted his head in confusion.

"Are you the same person who almost killed me and kicked me out of the house in the middle of the night?"

Nanon hated his mouth. Why can't he keep shut and act casual about this? At first, Ohm didn't reply but his smile faded away. Nanon thought he fucked up big time but Ohm's voice was calm though he gave him a warning.

"Don't go there, Nanon. I still have the urge to bang your head on a wall and you wouldn't like it if I do."

Nanon gulped and zipped his mouth. Well he should have done that before but no, his mouth decided to run like a broken faucet.

"So, do I need to tell P'Bright?"

Ohm asked again and Nanon shook his head.

"No. I'll be fine. I've bothered both you than I should."

Nanon said softly as he collected his belongings and prepared to go and Ohm waved in dismissal as he entered the bathroom leaving Nanon to leave.

Nanon stepped out of Ohm's room after what felt like an eternity and he was met with Bright who was having some chicken drumsticks.

"Hi. You better now?"

He asked with a mouthful and Nanon laughed as he nodded.

"Yes, Phi."

"Nice. Your cheerful voice is back. You are good to go."

Bright said with a wide smile and Nanon bowed to him respectfully before doing a little wave followed with a thank before he left. Nanon didn't know why. But despite all the pain he had to go through, after these three days, he felt a little healed. 

But now, it was time to face the reality. He called Jimmy.

"Hey, man. Where the fuck were you? And where the hell is Ohm? We didn't see both of you ever since that day at the bar. You fucking missed a lot of lectures."

"I know."

Nanon sighed. It was another reason to feel guilty. Ever since he was sick, Ohm didn't got to university as well. 

"But don't you worry, we've got all the notes covered and lectures recorded for both of you."

"Really?"

Nanon's eyes perked up in happiness.

"Damn Jimmy! You guys are god given."

"We are. We are. But seriously, where were you? Don't tell me you hadn't gone home in the past few days either."

What Jimmy said made Nanon's knees weak once again. In fact, he hadn't even seen home when his father had clear rules for him that he should be home before one in the morning every day. 

"I was at Ohm's. I fell sick that day and had to be on bed. But Ohm took care of me. That's not the point though..."

Nanon's throat felt locked and he clearly didn't know what to do.

"You do realize you can't use that excuse with your father, right?"

"In fact, I know I cannot use any excuse with him."

Nanon bit his lips as he saw the cab he called approaching him and got into it while speaking with Jimmy. 

"He's going to kill me..."

Nanon muttered as Jimmy tried to cheer him up and they only hung up when Nanon arrived at his mansion. Nanon was the son of Congressman Korapat and to the world, the Congressman was an angel but only those who knew, knew about the man.

Nanon got down from the cab and just then, the main butler approached him.

"Sir-"

"I know."

Nanon cut him off. Nanon knew the man worried about him but no worry could save him from this. He had no choice left and even he escaped this now, he will have to face this later with worse consequences so Nanon decided to give it a go already.

He walked into the mansion, feeling no so brave knowing very well what he would have to face and then he met with the eyes of his father who was staring at the door until his arrival.

There was nothing Nanon had to hide from now on. Because from the maids to the butlers knew what kind of a man his father was and how he treated Nanon. But none of them dared to speak a word against it because all of them valued their lives.

"Well, look if this isn't my obedient son."

The Congressman said as he stood up and then he smirked before he started to unbuckle his belt. Nanon gulped and closed his eyes. If only he could turn back, get out and never come back to this place ever again...

A/N -  I promise y'all I don't hate Nanon 😂✌ In fact I love my boy but but- for the sake of the story I have to. But I promise the dark days will cease down a little from the chapter after next. It was three updates today so meet you tomorrow. Hopefully ✨

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤