Chapter 22: Love Forged In Fire

It took Ohm a while to calm down Nanon and convince that it was not Nanon's fault that the baby died. Jane was still too young and her body wasn't ready and though Nanon played a part in making her pregnant, there was absolutely nothing he had done for the baby to die. Ohm knew he couldn't totally convince Nanon, but the boy tried his best.

Right now, Ohm and Nanon were cuddled up in Ohm's bed. Ohm was lying on the bed while Nanon was on the top of him lying with his head on Ohm's chest. Nanon had cried a lot and fallen into Ohm's arms as if he didn't have any more strength and Ohm had hugged him and lied down which resulted in the position. 

Ohm caressed Nanon's hair softly as he protectively had his other arm wrapped around Nanon's body and Nanon had his eyes closed, listening to Ohm's heartbeat which made him feel unusually calm. 

"Do you feel better now?"

Ohm asked softly and Nanon hummed as he opened his eyes and looked up at Ohm. Then he looked at the position they were in and Nanon's eyes widened while a large grin sprang across Ohm's lips.

"Shit."

Nanon cursed softly as he pushed Ohm away and sat straight scratching his ear embarrassed. His whole face a tint of pink and his ears were red as he refused to look at Ohm's face.

"Are you shy? Hm?"

Ohm sat on the bed as well, a baritone chuckle escaping his lips and Nanon stammered.

"S-shy? W-who's shy?"

"Then why the hell are you blushing?"

Ohm leaned closer to Nanon while Nanon retracted and Ohm could only laugh.

"Hey, you. We have already done a lot of things and is there a reason for you to be shy? I know you like me already and I also confessed that I like you. Though we started wrong, we have been quite open about everything in our minds ever since the moment you met and the moment you looked at me, I could say every feeling you had for me since we were a kid was right there inside you. You don't have to be shy."

"If you knew it so much, then why did you hurt me so much? Why did you leave? If you didn't leave, none of this would have happened."

Nanon literally hissed at Ohm with a low scream and Ohm cupped his face sternly though his gentle eyes said another story.

"Don't try to gaslight me now. you know you would have done that with Jane even if I was here. You just liked us both and you were confused who you like more. Me leaving only made it easier for you but instead you decided to screw up everything. That's not my fault. But about the fact I hurt you..."

Ohm paused and leaned down to place a tender kiss on Nanon's forehead.

"... I'm so sorry. I was initially just so angry. I admit I was blinded by it and I wanted to hurt you as much as you hurt Jane even though I knew Jane was partly responsible too. So, I'm sorry. It was my brother instincts kicking in."

Nanon didn't know why he teared up at those words. He felt a pile of bile rising up his throat and when he was about to feel like he couldn't take it anymore out of frustration because he was just so tired of crying, Ohm pulled him by the neck and kissed him passionately.

"I've got you..."

He said as they pulled away for air but then kissed him roughly and deeply once again, exploring every nook of Nanon's mouth until Nanon ran out of breath. Nanon needed it. Badly. He wanted a different suffocation to take him out of the suffocation he was feeling and Ohm was doing it just right. 

"Ohm..."

But Nanon had to push Ohm away.

"We will have to stop if we don't want this to escalate further."

Ohm looked at him with cloudy eyes, totally drunk in the boy in front of him. Ohm had loved Nanon and only Nanon since he was a kid. Though for an initial moment he hated the boy because of what Nanon did to his sister, the moment Ohm called it quits, having Nanon closer to him was the biggest gift he received. 

"Do you not want to go further? Are you scared if this escalate?"

He asked and Nanon stared at him with wide eyes for a moment before what Nanon Ohm said finally settled into his mind. Nanon shook his head. Yes, he was scared of the Ohm before but not this one. Not this one who looked at him with the most adoring eyes.

"No. No, I'm not scared."

"Does this mean we can go ahead and we will never have to stop?"

Ohm asked once again to confirm and Nanon nodded right away with confirmation which was all Ohm needed to crash his lips on Nanon's once again.

Nanon's and Ohm's hands were doing wonders as they pulled over the shirts above their heads and Ohm pulled down Nanon's pants so hastily that Nanon couldn't comprehend when Ohm did that. 

"T-that was fast."

Nanon said and Ohm looked at hi stupefied.

"Aren't you a playboy? How come these things amuse you?"

"Oh shut up. I haven't had gay sex until it was you."

Nanon hissed as he pulled down Ohm's pants exposing his lower body and Ohm sneered.

"Why? Are you that I'm only gay for you type? You do know that's kinda homophobic, right?"

"Nah, not that. I'm bi. But I just didn't have the feeling to do this with someone else. I don't have any idea why."

"Good for me then."

Ohm said as he teared the wrapper from his mouth and raised Nanon's legs up to his shoulders and Nanon had to admit that both of them were so casual with each other as if they had done this for ages and it was surprising him. 

Nanon watched as Ohm poured some lube into his hand and applied it around Nanon's hole and then put the condom on his cock before keeping the tip at Nanon's entrance. Ohm could see Nanon's eyes closing and face scrunching up and for a  second, his heart filled with guilt because he knew Nanon was only reacting like that because it did hurt the first time they did it.

"It won't hurt that much... I promise."

Ohm whispered and Nanon slowly opened his eyes to look at Ohm's. The fear in those orbs disappeared and replaced with assurance and Nanon nodded softly, making Ohm smile.

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤