Chapter 09: Discarded

Ohm slammed the door behind him and closed his eyes. That was stressful. He was lowkey satisfied at how it turned out to be and he felt good that Nanon was a kind of tasting his own medicine, but deep down he felt bad.

"Holy shit!"

He cursed when he opened his eyes as Bright was right in front of him, staring at him like a ghost.

"You were such an asshole back there."

He gestured to the door and Ohm's eyes widened.

"You fucking watched?"

"Accidentally, when I went to the camera room. I didn't watch though. I yeeted out the moment I saw what was going on."

Ohm laughed. Bright had always been good with his choice of words. Yeeted just made him imagine how Bright fled out of the room and he could totally imagine the elder boy's expressions while doing that.

"He is inside?"

"For another fifteen minutes, he is allowed. I told him to get dressed and get lost."

"I see."

Was all Bright said as he walked to the couch and sat on it. He patted the couch next to him, gesturing Ohm to sit beside him and that is what Ohm did. Bright put his arms around Ohm and Ohm scooped over and crossed his legs on the couch before keeping his head on Bright's shoulder as he closed his eyes.

"You are comfortable as always."

"For your information, I'm not your pillow."

Ohm chuckled softly as he elbowed Bright a little hard but Ohm knew, it wouldn't hurt him at all.

"So he was really the one who made Jane pregnant?"

Bright asked carefully in a way not to irk Ohm more than he already was because he knew the more Ohm got irked the more Nanon would be hurt and whatever Nanon did, Bright didn't have the heart to see Nanon getting hurt. Bright adored the friendship of the three when they were kids and it was really heartbreaking to see things had led to this.

"He did. Jane was actually stupid in it. Both she and I knew Nanon had feelings for me. I also knew Jane had feelings for Nanon which was why I never pursued Nanon further. But she should have known better than taking a risk about something that she knew wouldn't happen."

"You sound like you are blaming Jane more than Nanon."

Bright let out a little laugh and Ohm smiled.

"For that part, yes. And Jane paid for it. But for the other part, Jane and Nanon were best friends. I know Jane had gone lengths to help him out at points and I know even after everything that had happened, Jane is refusing to tell some secrets that Nanon had told her. Hell, she didn't even say Nanon did this to her. I figured it out on my own collecting from the pieces. Jane still cares for Nanon a lot and Nanon knew she cared for him when he did that to her and abandoned her. He didn't have to take responsibility for the child or anything. For everything Jane had done to him, he could have at least stayed by her side and taken care of her. The bare minimum a friend can do."

Bright didn't say anything. Ohm made a lot of sense.

"And you know what? I trusted Nanon would take care of her when I was not around because out of the three of us, those two were the best friends."

Ohm's voice cracked a little at the end and Bright could feel a tug in his heart. It was obvious that everyone was hurting from this and thinking about the root, it was all Nanon's and Jane's fault. Ohm was just a person caught in the crossfire.

"But you know what, Nong?"

"Hm?"

"Revenge can only hurt you more. So be careful and don't fuck your life because of a past you cannot fix anymore."

Ohm didn't reply. Instead he kept silent for the next few minutes and then looked at the clock.

"His time is up."

Ohm said as he got up and Bright shook his head softly as he looked at Ohm walking to the door. Before he opened it he looked back at Bright.

"You know what to do. Just take care of it for me."

Was all he said and Bright knew exactly what he was talking about. Bright nodded. Ohm had a strong heart, he had always been like that and it was not going to be easy for Nanon.

Ohm opened the door and got in and Bright could get a glimpse that Nanon was still on the bed covered in sheets. He sighed. This was not going to end well. Bright just got up and walked out of the front door. What he needed was a good cigarette and some fresh air.

---

Nanon heart dropped to his feet when he saw Ohm coming in. He didn't realize that fifteen minutes had passed. He had struggled to get up and pain hadn't let him and even after fifteen minutes, there wasn't a single piece of cloth on his body.

"Didn't I tell you that you have to be done in fifteen minutes?"

Nanon didn't reply. He buried his face in the sheets, dreading about what would happen next. Ohm sounded too pissed for his good.

Nanon could feel the bed going down by his side and the moment, Ohm held his neck and made him look at him, a harsh slap landed across his face.

"Just so you know, for everything you do around me, they will have consequences."

Was all he said before he pulled Nanon out of the bed mercilessly as he screamed in pain. Nanon cried so hard as he flexed the boys arms and put on his clothes and just when Nanon could catch a breath, he grabbed Nanon's hair and pulled him out of the door by it.

With each step Nanon took against his wishes and just because Ohm was pulling him by his hair, Nanon believed he was better off dead. His insides were burning and his whole body was aching and Nanon was sure he was bleeding down there as Ohm handled him so carelessly in the past few minutes.

Just when Ohm opened the door to kick him out, Nanon held Ohm's hands tightly. There was a lot he wanted to say but he knew, Ohm didn't care about any of those anymore. He wanted to apologize and say he will try to fix everything but Nanon knew that he was too late for it. He should have regretted what he had done and fixed it the moment he did it and nothing like this could have happened.

"What?"

Ohm looked down at Nanon was was literally crying kneeling at his feet as the boy had no strength in his legs.

"The videos, you won't let it our, right?"

Nanon looked at him with a new set of tears brimming in his eyes and Ohm smirked.

"You gave me what I want this time. Until next time, yes, they are safe with me."

Was all Ohm said before he tightly clenched Nanon's hair in his hand and pulled him up by it, making Nanon scream and then pushed him out of the door and closed the door behind. 

Nanon could see the world around him spinning and he crawled to the wall and leaned to it before passing out in pain. 

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤