Chapter 06: Cold Tiles

Ohm turned the filter to icy cold and waited till the bathtub got filled. Maybe he was drunk or maybe he was high from hatred but all he wanted to do was hurt Nanon. Once the bathtub was full, Ohm dropped Nanon in it at once not caring whether his head hit on the porcelain or not and it might be the luck of both because Nanon raised his head at once.

"The fuck!"

Nanon cursed loudly as he woke up to a cold tub of water. It was late night and the atmosphere was chilly that Nanon trembled instinctively. His eyes met Ohm's hatred filled eyes that were looking down at him.

Nanon couldn't help but laugh, still dipped in the water. He was completely sober now. Thanks to the water and that look in Ohm's eyes.

"Get the fuck up."

Ohm ordered and Nanon cocked his head.

"I might have followed you around when I was a kid but you're in no position to order me now."

He said, the words rolling off his tongue viciously and Nanon didn't know where the courage came from. May be there was a bit of an effect left by alcohol in his body. 

But before Nanon could comprehend, Ohm kicked him right across his nose letting blood splatter on the white tile of the wall. Nanon groaned. 

"You wanna die?"

Nanon muttered under his breath as he held his nose but before he could look up at Ohm, the boy got into the bathtub and hovered over him.

"You do realize I can report you for sexual assault if you do this, right?"

Nanon asked as he looked directly into Ohm's eyes with blood streaming down his nose and Ohm smirked.

"You do realize my father can free me from those charges at the snap of his finger, right? He would like it when he gets to know you are the asshole that fucked up Jane. Jane might not be willing to tell who he is, but I am."

Nanon's face darkened as color drained from his point. Ohm had a very good point and that only reminded him that he was defenseless here.

Nanon tried fighting the boy on the top of him but as expected, Ohm was much stronger than him. The water splashed everywhere and that cold water was the least concern on both of them. Ohm punched Nanon on the face once again and this time, Nanon felt like his jaw dislocated.

He felt the strength draining out of his body as pain started to overpower everything and Nanon slumped back defeated on the bathtub letting Ohm take the control over.

"Oh, you gave up already?"

He heard the mocking voice but Nanon didn't reply. Now that Nanon thought about it, if Ohm was going to rape him and leave him out there and if that justified what he did to Jane, he might as well let him do it and get over with it.

"Do whatever you want."

Nanon muttered as he kept his eyes closed and though he thought Ohm would start to strip him, instead he earned a punch on the gut.

"Fuck!"

Nanon screamed as he held the place where Ohm punched with instinctive tears filling up his eyes and before he could even process what was happening, Ohm was dishing punches at him left and right.

"You might... not be able to... file a report against me... for sexual assault. But you can... definitely do it... for physical assault."

Ohm kept punching him again and again until the words escaped Nanon's lips in a plea.

"Ohm... stop..."

The boy was coughing blood, which had got mix with the water, turning the water crimson red and Nanon's body was slumping on the bathtub that he was nearly rooting down the porcelain almost to drown in water.

Ohm pulled him out of it and thumped him on the floor.

"Get up and remove your clothes. You've always wanted to fuck with me, right?"

Ohm said as he removed his clothes while Nanon coughed blood on the floor.

"If I do it because you like it, you can't call it rape anyway."

Ohm said as he discarded his shirt a few inches away from where Nanon was lying. Nanon held his head in pain. His whole body felt like a truck ran over it and he hated how weak he felt when those words escaped Ohm's lips.

He had always thought that Ohm didn't know about him liking him but it seemed the boy had known it all along and ignored it. More than anything, Nanon hated how Ohm felt nothing about it other than using it as an advantage for revenge.

Nanon was about to scream in frustration just when Ohm kicked him and he did scream but entirely because of pain.

"Remove your clothes."

Ohm said in a cold tone and this time, Nanon replied weakly.

"Just strip them. I don't have the strength to get up."

"So you wanna do it on the bathroom floor?"

Ohm asked as he bent to Nanon, entirely naked and Nanon just nodded weakly.

"As you wish."

Was all Ohm said before his fingers dripped Nanon's shirt that was stuck to his body with water and though Nanon expected Ohm to really strip it away, instead he carefully pulled the shirt over Nanon's head.

"I wouldn't like it if I have to give you my clothes to wear back and I don't think you would want to walk naked on the streets later midnight when you head back, do you?"

Ohm questioned demandingly as if he knew what Nanon was thinking and Nanon bit his lip. So Ohm was going to send him back after this, huh? That itself sounded too tiring when he couldn't even stand on his feet and his heart tugged when he got reminded that Ohm was just doing to for revenge to fuck him up.

Nanon knew he had to stop and Nanon knew it would only take a word. He knew Ohm wasn't an asshole who would fuck him if he tells no. Ohm would definitely find another to take revenge, but he will exclude this way. But Nanon couldn't help it. Every time when it came to Ohm, he felt quite helpless.

His came out of his thoughts when he felt his lower body getting exposed and a shiver ran down Nanon's spine when his back came in touch with the cold water on the bathroom floor. His eyes instinctively opened when he realized he was now naked in front of Ohm again. For a second, Ohm's eyes seemed to be fixed on his scars with concern before they replaced with pure ignorance and locked with his eyes. 

Ohm's eyes turned from ignorance to malice in a flip second and Nanon knew the next few hours were going to be long.

A/N - Double update as I didn't update for a long time. Next chapter is going to be heavy because Ohm is not going to be nice with Nanon at all. Be prepared. It is going to be everything you don't like as Ohm won't stop when Nanon tell him to. 

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤

❤️‍🩹 HEART OF A PLAYBOY ❤️‍🩹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें