Chapter 30: To The Moon And Back

"There's got to be a place we can..."

Ohm's voice trailed off as he dragged Nanon with him by Nanon's wrist and walked deeper into the alley. There was an old door which made Ohm grin.

"This is it."

He said to himself as he looked back at Nanon and smirked. That smirk sent shivers down Nanon's spine, and his stomach did a somersault.

Ohm kicked the door old rusty door open, making an old storeroom display in front of their eyes, and Nanon's breath hitched when Ohm pulled him in and closed the door behind.

"You aren't trying to murder me as my punishment, are you?"

Nanon asked, chuckling when Ohm looked at him with predatory eyes, and Ohm scoffed.

"What if I am?"

"Then... I have a knife for you because I'm willing to die by your hands."

Nanon said playfully as he took out a pocket knife and waved it in front of Ohm. The little laugh that escaped Ohm's eyes was inevitable.

Nanon was cute with his puppy eyes and dimple smile, and even though it was dark in the room, Ohm could clearly see how happy Nanon looked.

"You are so cute."

Ohm said as he took a step closer to Nanon and took the knife away from Nanon's hand, which he then put in his own pocket.

Nanon observed his actions while his breath hitched on his throat with every step Ohm took toward him. He stepped back until he hit the wall and then got sanwiched between Ohm and the wall.

"G-give me m-my knife back..."

Nanon stuttered, but Ohm smirked.

"Is that what's on your mind now? The knife?"

"N-no."

"Then?"

"Y-you."

"Good."

Ohm smiled gladly as he grabbed Nanon's hair tightly before pressing his lips on Nanon.

Nanon moaned, so sultry and needily that Ohm could feel his cock hardening in his pants.

"Kneel."

Ohm said in an airy breath right after pulling away from the kiss, and though Ohm expected Nanon wouldn't adhere at once, the moment the words escaped his lips, Nanon kneeled.

"Unbuckle my pants."

He commanded, and Nanon's hands were so quick to do it. Ohm's trousers came undone in the blink of an eye and then Nanon pulled down the boxer underneath making Ohm's cock pop out, hard as much as it can be.

Nanon looked up at Ohm with a grin and Ohm grinned back before he grabbed Nanon's hair and softly guided Nanon's mouth to his cock.

Nanon opened his mouth widely as he took the whole cock in his mouth and Nanon was so sure he never knew he would get turned on this much by just getting throat fucked. Precum was leaking from his own cock wetting his boxers.

Nanon gagged a several times on Ohm's cock and once Ohm was sure it was lubricated enough for the next session, he tightened his grip on Nanon's hair and pushed the cock further into his throat.

Nanon choked, and his body was going numb with a lack of air. Ohm chuckled at how the boy's eyes rolled back to his head. Teasing Nanon more, Ohm held Nanon's head firm, making him run out of breath of a few minutes before pulling out his cock.

Strings of saliva hung between Nanon's mouth and Ohm's cock before Nanon gasped for air.

"You... want me... to die... for... real?"

Nanon asked within his breath, and Ohm bent down to him to whisper in his ear.

"That was my sweet pre-punishment for you."

"Oh yeah? Then what is-"

Nanon couldn't complete as he got stood up by Ohm with Ohm's hands wrapped around his waist, and the next moment he knew, he was bent over a dusty old table.

Nanon didn't know when his trousers slipped down his legs, but his face flushed when he heard Ohm chuckle as he said,

"Someone leaked a lot in his boxers without a single touch from me."

"Sh-shut up."

Nanon managed to mutter. Nanon hid his face in his hands when he felt Ohm spread his butt cheeks before spitting into his hole, and then he used his fingers to loosen up Nanon. Nanon let out soft whimpers as Ohm's fingers did the magic inside his hole and he swore he wanted to cum just by the finger-fucking Ohm did.

"Ohm, please..."

"Please, what?"

Ohm demanded.

"Please fuck me. I want you. Badly..."

Nanon whimpered softly making Ohm chuckle once more before he placed the tip of his cock on Nanon's hole.

"I prepared you. But this is still going to hurt without lube."

Ohm said, and Nanon nodded, giving the cue to go. Ohm was right. The more rhe cock entered and expanded in his hole, Nanon felt like he was being ripped apart. But a few seconds later, the pain got replaced in pleasure, and soft moans started to escape Nanon's lips.

"You all right there?"

Ohm asked, concerned, and that made Nanon smile. He loved when Ohm cared for him this way.

"I'm fine. I'm not porcelain."

He retorted right when Ohm hit his prostate, and he groaned in pleasure as his eyes rolled back to his eyes.

"What a mouth."

Ohm laughed as he pounded in and out of Nanon, and a few minutes later, both of them came with loud moans filling the entire room.

"Let's turn you around."

Ohm said cheekily as he flipped Nanon like an egg in the pan, and right when he was about to raise Nanon's leg to his shoulders, laying him on the table, Nanon's eyes widened.

"Asshole, I can't go again!"

He complained, but Ohm raised his brow.

"This is your punishment, remember?"

He teased, but Nanon shook his head cutely.

"I'm tired. I give up."

"Then say it. If not I'm gonna fuck you until you forget your name so the only words that would escape your lips is you love me."

Nanon looked away, his face getting covered in a shade of crimson red and Ohm slowly put down Nanon's legs, walked closer to him and made him sit on the table before wrapping his arms around Nanon.

"I wanna hear you say it."

Ohm whined as he hid his face in Nanon's shoulder and kissed it. And ever so gently and lovingly, Nanon said those words.

"I love you. I love you to the moon and back, my Ohm."

A/N - One more conflict to resolve, and the story will be over. Hope you loved it so far 😗

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤