Chapter 01: Encounter

Ohm stepped to the Thammasat University on his second year. He had been studying in the US before he arrived in Thailand a year ago.

The past year had been the gloomiest in his life. His twin sister had gotten pregnant from some boy whom she claimed as her best friend, the boy had abandoned in the worst way possible, leaving her her heartbroken and with a baby. In the same here, after two months of carrying the baby in her womb and giving up on her studies for the same reason, she had lost her baby naturally just because her body was not ready for it.

Ohm had come back to Thailand when he heard about his sister having depression from his parents. They had not known she was pregnant. And he had been the person who was there for her throughout the whole year seeing her pain through his own eyes.

It had been awful. First, she was a mess because she was too overwhelmed with getting her heartbroken, being pregnant, and losing her best friend. Then, when she was turning a little better, she had lost her baby, leaving her broken into pieces.

To Ohm, his twin Jane had always been his little sister. Despite sharing the same womb and coming out to see the world on the same day, three minutes apart, he felt as if she was so small. He had adored her since they were kids, and rather than being twins, the two always used to hang out with each other, thinking they were a duo of elder and younger siblings.

He loved her immensely, and so did she, and it broke his heart to see his ever so bright little sister, wilting over the year.

According to Jane, it had been her fault. It had been herself that had taken things too far when that boy had always made clear they were nothing more than friends. It had been her fault for having sex with him when they were drunk, and it has been her fault that she couldn't help but fall for her best friend.

But in Ohm's eyes, it was the fault of that playboy who just took in his sister as another thing to toy with. He admitted that Jane had a fault in it too, but he just couldn't take it that the certain boy acted  like an asshole towards his sister when he was also clearly responsible for making her pregnant.

Nanon wasn't anyone new to Ohm. He could remember the boy his sister was so fond of ever since they were kids. Ohm knew that Jane had done so many things for that boy. Ohm wouldn't have been this angry if only Nanon could be half of a good friend from what Jane could have been for him. But no. The guy had to be a complete asshole and he should pay for it.

This is why he was at Thammasat University that day.

He had enrolled in the middle of a semester by pulling the strings of his father, and this had been the first time ever, Ohm had ever used his father's connections.

When he went to the office of the university, one of the staff members had guided him to his lecture hall and, a second later, had introduced him to the lecturer.

He had gotten a warm welcome, but that was the least thing on his mind.

His eyes scanned the crowd in search of the "bastard," and they finally landed on a boy whom he could recognize with his eyes closed.

The dimples and eyes that looked innocent. The big smile that reached his eyes ever since the boy was a kid. Ohm could recognize Nanon Korapat anywhere in his life.

The boy was busy laughing with his friends, who looked like playboys themselves, and Ohm could feel the skin starting to crawl.

"Ohm, please go and sit in that empty seat."

The professor had brought him out of his thoughts, and he had bowed before walking to an empty seat two rows behind the row Nanon and his friends were sitting.

Nanon hadn't seen him nor had paid attention to what was going on in the front of the class, and it remained the same for the next hours.

"You want to kill him or what?"

Ohm jumped on his seat when the boy sitting right to him spoke, leaning a little too closer to his face.

"I'm Mark. What's your name, new boy?"

The boy said, finally breaking into a smile.

"It's Ohm."

Ohm replied shortly as he kept staring at the back of Nanon once again.

"Don't stare at him like he is sinning. Though he fools around, he still has the highest marks in the batch."

Mark said with a chuckle, and Ohm looked back at him as he broke into a smile.

This boy was talkative and assuming things on his own. But his first guess was right. Ohm wanted to kill Nanon.

"Really? What else is he like?"

Ohm asked now, focusing on Mark. He seemed quite happy about the fact that Ohm is properly speaking with him that he started to blabber.

"His name is Nanon and the top student of our batch. He is the captain of the university football team and is a really good singer. Bro, you should see the girls swooning over him. He's quite popular."

Ohm sneered as he rolled his eyes as he heard the last part and then looked at Mark before he said.

"I know."

"You do?"

Mark looked utterly confused as he tilted his head, and that made Ohm break into a chuckle.

"Thank you so much for the information, bro. But I have to go now."

He said as he stood up just when the lecture ended. Nanon and his friends were about to go, and Ohm had business to solve before that.

Nanon indifferently stood from his seat with his friends, who were still fooling  just when he was about to step out of the desk, a hand thumped on his desk, making him stop in his tracks.

"Hello Nanon, been a while, hasn't it?"

The voice of the owner of the hand had said, and Nanon stopped on his tracks as he stared shocked at Ohm.

"Ohm..."

The word escaped his lips almost instinctively, and Ohm smirked.

"The one and only."

Thank you so much for reading My Little Droplets! ❤️ Leave your votes and comments as an encouragement for me!