Chapter 27: Blissful Mornings

Three months later...

Ohm and Nanon have been living together for three months. Except for the rare days Nanon went home, he always stayed with Ohm. This had probably been the longest period Nanon hadn't been abused by his father, and ever since Ohm warned the man, he had never lajd a finger on Nanon. Even when Nanon went home, except for the fact he pretended Nanon didn't exist, he had done nothing.

"Good morning, P'Bright!"

Nanon greeted the elder boy as he came out of Ohm's room, which he shared with the boy.

Bright, who was preparing the morning tea for the three of them, looked at Nanon and smiled as he greeted back.

"Good morning, Nong. You are quite cheerful in the morning. Better than my grumpy younger brother."

"Your grumpy younger brother is awake past midnight while I'm dead asleep by eleven at night."

Nanon pointed out as he took the cup of tea from Bright's hand, and Bright chuckled deeply as he looked at Nanon over his own cup.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Nanon replied without thinking much, but then his jaw dropped when he looked at Bright's smirking face.

"Hey! We don't do that every day! I was talking about my usual routine!"

Nanon defended himself, but Bright raised his brow.

"Then why are you two moaning every time I pass by the door?"

"You fucking hear us?!"

"The room is not sound proof."

Bright shrugged and Nanon's ears were turning red with every passing moment.

"Then don't pass by."

Nanon huffed like a kid, and Bright hummed as he slowly walked toward Nanon and put his arm around the younger boy's shoulder.

"By the way... who is the bottom?"

Nanon glared at Bright, and then his face turned serious as he said in a mutter.

"You already saw, didn't you?"

Bright looked confused as it was, as he wrapped his arms more around Nanon to make him cozy.

"What do you mean?"

"That surveillance videos Ohm told you to delete... you should have probably seen them."

Bright could feel the humiliation in Nanon's voice as he said the words. Bright sighed.

"I didn't watch them."

He said honestly.

"Really?"

Nanon asked, looking grateful, and Bright nodded with a smile.

"Ohm specifically told me not to. And even if he didn't, I wouldn't have watched. It is true that Ohm and Jane are my little ones, but then you are too, Non. For me, you have always been that little kid with Golden Retriever energy. If anything, what saddens me was how everything turned out because I never expected things to fall apart like this. Sepcially not for you."

Bright had discovered about Nanon being abused by his father, one night when Nanon was having a panic attack while watching a movie at a time Ohm was away. And then Ohm had returned and both of them had explain led everything to Bright. Ot was for the Congressman's luck that Bright hadn't told this to the Prime Minister yet. Nanon could feel his heart filling with warmth right when he felt two arms wrapping around his waist from the back.

"What are you two discussing early this morning?"

It was Ohm and his raspy morning voice, and Nanon looked back at him and patted his head as if patting a cat.

"Your brother here called me a dog."

Nanon saif flatly making Bright gasp dramatically and Ohm glare at Bright.

"I only told him he has Golden Retriever energy. I swear!"

Bright raised his hands in defense and then pointed his finger at Nanon.

"I will remember this, mind you!"

Nanon stuck his tongue out at Bright and smiled widely at Ohm.

"Why are you so cute?"

Ohm asked, looking at Nanon's eyes, which were squeezed shut as he smiled, and the dimples that were evident and then hugged the boy before pampering him with kisses.

Nanon giggled softly as he felt ticklish and tried to push Ohm away, but Ohm's grip was tighter.

"Kitheth."

Ohm pouted his lips for a kiss in return to letting Nanon go and Nanon rolled his eyes as he kissed Ohm on his lips.

Ohm's lips curved into a smile before he looked at Nanon with doe eyes and Nanon sighed playfully as he asked,

"Happy now?"

"Happy."

Ohm replied and just then Bright cleared his throat, reminding the boys they weren't alone in the room.

"You guys are gross."

He exclaimed scruching up his face while Ohm and Nanon turned red.

"Your single ass won't understand."

Ohm retorted embarassed when Bright rolled his eyes and placed the empty tea cup on the counter.

"Wash my cup. I'm going out. By the way..."

He turned back and smirked.

"I'm not single anymore."

He said, and just when he was about to open the door, Ohm shouted at him.

"Oh really? Who are you sleeping with?!"

"Your sister!"

Bright said without looking back as he went out, and Ohm laughed as he shook his head, as he shouted back though Bright couldn't hear him anymore.

"Good joke, stupid!"

Nanon laughed at their antics as he took Bright's cup to his spare hand and gestured Ohm to drink his tea before going over to the sink to wash the two empty cups.

"What are we gonna do today?"

Nanon asked as he washed the cups, and Ohm got thoughtful.

"I was thinking about taking you out. Wanna go to the children's park we used to go?"

"You for real?"

"I think that place has a lot of fond memories we shared so why don't we go on some rides and eat some ice cream there? I kind of want to forget all the problems and be carefree like we used to be for once."

Ohm said and that made Nanon smile. He could understand where Ohm was coming from. And for the moment, it felt like a really good idea.

"Sure. Why not? Today is probably the only day we will be free for this week. So yeah. Sounds like a plan."

Nanon nodded with a wide smile and Ohm smiled back. It had been a while since they had started dating and Ohm still hadn't taken Nanon on a date. Nanon had barely had things that made him happy in the past years and now Ohm was going to make up for it. He was just going to make Nanon the happiest. He swore he will.

A/N - If you want I can give a special chapter of Nanon having the panic attack and Bright soothing him until Ohm comes in. It will have Bright-Nanon brotherhood and the three of them bonding. Let me know if you want it.

Also sorry for the lack of updates. I am just going through a lot in my life and I apologize if this chapter wasn't good as usual. I updated because I know you all are waiting.

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤