Chapter 03: Love That Burns

Ohm's kisses were sultry. Nanon moaned Ohm's name instinctively when the boy let go of his lips and started to devour his neck.

"You've got somewhere we can go to continue this?"

Ohm asked between the kisses, and Nanon nodded amidst his moans.

"Ah... Ohm... yes ah.. there is a room to the right. The bar owner knows me so he won't mind."

Ohm stopped kissing and looked at him with a smirk.

"It is where you fuck the girls and leave them out?"

Nanon's face heated up at the solid reminder of who Ohm is. He shouldn't be doing this. He shouldn't be leading himself to the doom, but before he could think further, Ohm kissed him hard on the lips that Nanon almost felt it bled before pulling away and hushing into his ear.

"You are such a whore. Lead me."

There was nothing but insult in what Ohm had said. It felt so humiliating that Nanon could cry, but he was already drawn to the flame of lust, so there was no turning back now.

Nanon held Ohm's hand as he pulled the man with him and then entered a shabby room before he kicked the door close.

"There. Happy now?"

Nanon asked demadingly, but Ohm shook his head.

"Not yet. Why don't you strip so I can be happy?"

A little unexpected chuckle escaped Nanon's lips. Did Ohm really think he can order him around?

"I'm not a damn slut-"

But before he could interject more, Ohm's fingers wrapped around his neck tightly as he said with gritted teeth.

"You can't decide what to do here, you know?"

He had said with an underlying threat.

"I can turn back and go away in that case so you can tend to yourself. If you don't want me to, do as I say."

Nanon hated this. He hated how we weak he felt in front of Ohm. He hated how Ohm had the control over him even after years. He really hated the fact that he had strong feelings towards the boy.

Nanon closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and nodded. He couldn't speak with Ohm's grip on his neck.

Ohm let go. A distinct smirk on his face as he stepped backward and leaned to the wall, not taking his eyes off from Nanon.

"Strip."

He ordered again, and this time, Nanon's shaky fingers started to undress himself.

Ohm's piercing eyes were intimidating, and somewhere in his eyes, he was looking down at him. Nanon knew. To Ohm, he was nothing but a revenge option and he was just a person he uses to have a good fuck. Nanon was being used just like he used those girls. He knew. But he couldn't help it.

Inch by inch, his upper body got revealed, and the grin on Ohm's face increased. 

Nanon hadn't done this with any other girls. The maximum he would do is remove his pants. He would never remove his shirt. Because his body was full of scars carrying the worst memories of his life.

But today, when Ohm told him to strip, he didn't understand why he removed the shirt first. Now that his scars were glimmering under the yellow light, Nanon felt more exposed than ever.

He looked at Ohm to see if he had any reaction to his scars, but Ohm didn't give a shit.

"Aren't you gonna remove your pants?"

He asked with a poker face, and Nanon didn't know why his heart felt like he was being stabbed. Usually, he preferred anyone not noticing his scars, but with Ohm, he wanted him to notice. He wanted him to worry.

But Ohm didn't even care. It reminded him of his place. No matter how much he tried, Ohm would never look at him like that. He didn't back then. He didn't now.

After all, Nanon was the stupid here. He really didn't expect Ohm to like him after what he did to his sister. Would he?

Nanon's fingers trembled as he unbuttoned his pants feeling more exposed than ever and all the time, Ohm stared at him like he wasn't interested in him at all. Nanon first pulled down his trousers and then his boxers eventually standing totally naked in front of Ohm.

For a few second after that, the room was dead silent and Ohm stared him blankly before finally getting off the wall and walking up to him. He held Nanon's chin from two of his fingers and stared intensely into his eyes before he hushed.

"Is this what girls fall for? You aren't even worth it."

Nanon didn't say anything but instead gulped back the lump forming in his throat. When tears rushed into his eyes feeling pained in the heart, Ohm only smiled nonchalantly.

"Whatever. Let's get this over with."

His words were harsh and it hurt so much that Nanon felt like he couldn't take it.

"But if we are to do this..."

Ohm said unbuckling his own pants.

"You do as I say, got it?"

He asked and Nanon clenched his fists as he said helplessly.

"Yes."

It didn't take much time for Ohm to stand in front of Nanon with his lower body naked and then Ohm walked to Nanon again and stood in front of him so that they were only a few inches away from each other.

"Kneel."

He ordered and Nanon flinched. His voice was strong as there was not going to be any mercy for him anymore and Nanon did as he said.

"Suck it."

Ohm said commandingly and Nanon's lips quivered as his eyes begged to cry. What can't he stop? Why can't he tell Ohm to fuck off? Just why can't he, hold himself well around this boy?

Nanon took Ohm's length in his hand just when Ohm slapped them away.

"Keep your hands at the back and use your mouth."

Nanon did. He kept his hands at his back and held them together. He pressed the hands together so hard that it hurts. He did it intentionally so that all his pain got transferred to his hands.

Nanon's mouth wrapped around Ohm's cock as he took the length into his mouth but before he could think of what is going on, Ohm pushed forward the whole cock into his mouth that he gagged and coughed.

Tears spilled instinctively as Ohm's cock reached his throat and though Nanon tried to pull away, Ohm held his hair harshly and pushed his head even more in.

Ohm... I can't breath.

Nanon's mind screamed as a little sob escaped his lips and at that he heard Ohm chuckle.

"Oh, you're crying now? Weren't you so challenging earlier?"

His voice was sarcastic as he pushed Nanon's hair and took his cock out of Nanon's mouth and saliva drooled down Nanon's mouth as he coughed. 

For a moment, Ohm looked like he would spare him but the next second, he entered two of his fingers to Nanon's mouth and pulled him by the jaw before placing his lips on the cock again.

"Suck it well unless you want me to fuck you raw without lube. The next time you whimper you won't like what I do."

Ohm's voice made Nanon's body tremble which led him to do exactly as Ohm said and after long minutes of mental and physical torture pushing him to the edge almost to a level he couldn't take anymore, Ohm came in his mouth. 

"Gulp it all and get yourself on the bed."

Ohm pulled his cock out of Nanon's mouth and walked to the drawer nearby and Nanon barely collected himself from the floor and walked to the bed feeling dizzy while tears streamed down his eyes.

Thank you so much for reading My Little Droplets! ❤️ Leave your votes and comments as an encouragement for me!