Chapter 29: Ice Cream

Both Nanon and Ohm were walking with two ice creams, each of their hands.

"Seriously, Non. You are so stupid. Both of these are going to melt together now. We could have bought one finished eating that and then bought the second."

Ohm shook his head, totally disappointed on his boyfriend.

"But what if you did not buy me a second ice cream? What if you felt stinky?"

Nanon retorted as he licked both his ice creams, and Ohm rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe that is how you think of me..."

"Well, you always used to tell me no ice cream, no sweets when we were kids. I couldn't risk it."

"That was because you had bad teeth as a kid, you idiot. Your teeth are just fine now, so I won't say like that."

"Yes, my teeth are perfect. Just look at them, heee."

Nanon showed off his teeth with a wide smile, and Ohm chuckled.

"You can be such a kid sometimes, but I love you."

"You need to say that more. I love hearing that."

Nanon said without thinking too much, and Ohm scoffed.

"But you rarely say it back."

"Mm. True."

Nanon said, making a teasing expression, and Ohm gritted his teeth.

"Say it."

He threatened, but Nanon shook his head. Just then, Ohm leaned to Nanon's ice cream and licked it.

"Ai'Ohm! Stay away from my ice cream!"

Nanon shouted, this time serious, and Ohm made a face before he licked the other ice cream of Nanon.

Nanon didn't think a second before he gulped both the ice creams down and shoved the cones later into his mouth as well.

"What the fuck?"

Ohm stood, too shocked to comprehend what had happened and Nanon grinned.

"There... no more my ice cream for you."

"You are such a jerk. You don't say you love and you don't let me have your ice cream."

Ohm said, his face falling like that of a pup's and then began to lick his own ice cream without looking at Nanon.

At first, Nanon ignored him and looked away pretending to not care. He even walked a little ahead hoping Ohm would follow but when Ohm didn't, he stopped on his tracks.

"Ohm..."

He called the boy, turning back to see Ohm neglecting him, and that made his heart tug. Ohm had finished one ice cream, but he didn't seem like he wanted to finish the other. Instead, he stared at a distance, totally avoiding Nanon.

"Ohm..."

Nanon called again as he walked back to the boy. He fucked up. He really fucked up. He shouldn't have teased Ohm too much and hurt his feelings like this. Ohm always tried to keep him happy, but look at what he did.

"Can I... have a bite from your ice cream?"

Nanon asked softly, careful and scared that Ohm would scold him, but a part of him wanted Ohm to burst and say he wouldn't give him ice cream. Nanon was giving Ohm a chance to get back at him.

Ohm looked at him, with pained eyes instead of angry ones, and then slowly extended the ice cream to Nanon.

"You can have it. I don't feel like eating it anymore."

Nanon gulped.

He took it to his hand and then licked it when an idea popped in his head. He really hoped this would work, and Ohm would forgive him because if not, he was going to cry. He couldn't bear to see Ohm angry with him.

Nanon licked the ice cream and then leaned to Ohm's face before licking Ohm's face with his ice cream tongue. To say Ohm was shocked would be an understatement because the boy looked like his soul left the body. However, he didn't seem to retract.

Instead, he looked around to see if anyone was watching and then smirked.

"Go ahead. Try pleasing me."

He challenged, and Nanon cocked his brow, accepting it.

He licked the ice cream again and leaned closer to Ohm's face before wrapping his hand around Ohm's nape and bringing their mouths closer for a kiss. Thank god, they had walked a little away from the children's park because instead of sealing their lips, Nanon entered his tongue to Ohm's mouth.

"Mhm..."

Ohm let out a satisfied hum as he closed his eyes and then took the ice cream from Nanon's hand.

Then he pulled away, making Nanon pant from lack of breath and asked in a husky voice.

"Choose. Me or the ice cream."

"You."

Nanon said at once, now impatient to carry on, and Ohm grinned as he threw the ice cream away before muttering.

"Just what I thought."

He pulled Nanon into a kiss, and while kissing, he pushed Nanon into a nook of the street and pinned him against a wall.

"Your hands are naughty."

Ohm said within their kiss when he felt Nanon's arm going down in his pants, and Nanon groaned when Ohm pinned his hands on the wall above his head.

Nanon really wondered where Ohm had the strength to pin both his hands by one of his hands when they were literally the same age, but that was the least he cared.

"Asshole... I wanna... touch you... release... my hands."

Nanon tried to threaten, but his voice came breathless and weak, which only made Ohm let a low teasing chuckle before he tightened the pin of Nanon's hands on the wall.

"Stay still."

Ohm said as he kissed Nanon more, and after stuggling a bit, Nanon seemed to adhere, which was when Ohm released his hands and looked into his eyes, pulling away from the kiss.

"Damn, Ohm... I couldn't breathe."

Nanon said, pinning his head on the wall restless, and Ohm chuckled before he grabbed Nanon's neck and attempted to kiss him again.

"I'm really going to punish you if you keep being the brat you are and deprive me of your love. I haven't forgiven you yet."

"Oh yeah?"

Nanon cocked his eyebrow before he said with a smirk.

"Please punish me. I would love that."

A/N - Y'all want the smut? 🌚

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤