Chapter 07: Pain Over Pleasure

Nanon was on the bathroom floor, on his fours. He had never felt this exposed in his life. The scars that glittered to the dim light of the bathroom made him feel awful that when Ohm didn't say a word and stared at him getting on his fours, he looked back with unstoppable tears in his eyes.

"Can you stop making me feel like a whore that entertains you and get on with it?"

His voice cracked and Ohm snickered.

"But aren't you exactly that for me?"

"Ohm!"

Nanon shouted in frustration but Ohm kicked his ribs at once making him slump on the floor. He was already weak and injured from the earlier punches. Nanon was hurt enough. Just knowing Ohm was going to fuck him for revenge when one day he dreamed about them doing it out of love was killing him. 

"Don't raise your voice at me, Korapat. You don't need to make this worse for you. Get on your four again."

"Fuck you..."

Nanon muttered under his breath before he gave the weight of his body to his four limbs and got on his fours again. This was going to suck. He knew. 

"Are you clean?"

Ohm asked casually as he walked toward Nanon, finally giving up on staring at him as if he was some prey and Nanon looked up.

"You don't have condoms?"

"I didn't expect that I would have a whore at my house out of no where. And for your information, I don't fuck around like you so I don't need them. What? You're not clean?"

Ohm smirked and Nanon felt a lump on his throat. The fact that Ohm was questioning that made him feel worthless but then deep down, he knew he deserved it. He did fuck around with almost all the girls and Ohm was fair to have the doubt.

"I always take the precautions and I got tested two days ago. Pretty sure I used protection after that. You don't have to worry about it."

"It better be. Because if not, I'm going to drown you in tat bathtub and kill you and make it seem like you committed suicide."

A chill ran down Nanon's spine. A part of him knew Ohm didn't mean it. But the other part of him knew, Ohm was totally capable of doing it.

Nanon's body trembled when Ohm's fingers slid to his hair and pulled his head back. His back arched painfully with all the parts of his body that were beaten up beginning to ache. Nanon let out a soft whimper. He might be misunderstanding but to his whimper, Ohm softened the grip on his hair. Nanon hated how he yearned for Ohm's care like a pathetic loser after everything. But he had already given up trying to make sense about him because he knew he lost the fight even before it started.

If getting burnt in the flame was going to be the result of being drawn to it,  at this point, Nanon didn't mind. He was guilty for doing that to Jane. He had always been. The day he slapped her was one of the most regretful moments in his life other than the fact he was born. 

Jane was the point he set a rule to himself to not mess with the innocent girls anymore and that was when he started playing the ones who were in the game. But that didn't mean his mistake could be undone. He had always wanted to pay for it one way or the other so Nanon thought he might as well do it this way. Tears streamed down his cheek as he felt Ohm's fingers abusing his hole. 

"Ohm... damn that hurts."

Nanon whispered. He was feeling weak than he initially thought he would be.

"Well, do I look like I care for your comfort? I don't have time to pamper you so if you want that go find someone else."

Nanon shook his head. He wanted to say he wouldn't do this with anyone other than Ohm from now on because even he, himself didn't know why he was feeling disgusted about having sex with anyone other than Ohm now.

"Ah..."

Nanon let out a scream. Ohm wasn't using any lube and he was sure the boy was using at least four fingers and it wasn't fun.

"Please... lube. I beg you."

"I don't have any."

Ohm said coldly as he kept pulling his fingers in and out of Nanon's hole and just when he pulled out and remained doing nothing for a minute, Nanon thought he could catch his breath. But it was useless because Ohm entered his cock into his hole without a warning.

A loud scream escaped Nanon's lips as his back arched and his hand gave up making him almost collapsed on the floor. But Ohm's grip on his hair was tight that he was hanging from it making Nanon feel like his hair was getting ripped off.

"Ohm..."

Nanon was in so much pain that he was losing his breath and just when Nanon thought he might die out of pain, Ohm's other hand went under his abdomen and secured him.

"Okay now?"

He asked Ohm ask and all he did was nod while crying. Nanon didn't know when pain turned into pleasure and he plainly didn't know how Ohm was literally carrying him while he rode on his cock but what he knew was both of them had cum a several times and was still going on. Nanon guessed the pain ceased down because the first time they came, the cum started to the job of the lube.

"Ohm... can we stop? My body hurts..."

Nanon said within the pants when their eyes locked but Ohm looked at him viciously before muttering.

"You talk too much."

The moment he said that, he crashed his lips on Nanon's and bit them so hard that Nanon could feel the metallic taste filling his mouth. He wanted to cry all over from the beginning but he was already crying. He literally gave consent to Ohm to fuck him up and he highly regretting it.

"Ohm... I can't..."

Nanon said softly when they came again and his head thumped on Ohm's shoulder blade with a little sob escaping him. But Ohm didn't reply. Instead he walked with Nanon, with his cock inside of him and without warning pulled it away when they came to bed. 

"Ah!!"

Nanon screamed once again when Ohm flopped him on the bed and held his hands behind his back.

"Let's stop na... please..."

Nanon begged but Ohm replied as he got a tie from the headboard of them bed and tied Nanon's hands behind. 

"When you agreed, you agreed for all this. Be a man and take it or else I will just post everything of what we did right now on social media."

Nanon's eyes widened as Ohm pointed his finger at the cameras that were set in his house. He looked back at Ohm in horror, begging from all his existence for something he didn't even know what to do anymore but all Ohm did in return was smirk.

"What's your choice?"

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤