Chapter 08: Vulnerable

"No Ohm, why did you record it?"

Nanon was crying. Like literally. He felt like he was losing himself so badly that he wanted to kill himself. He didn't mind getting exposed to the whole university but if that one person gets to know about it, he was going to be beaten to death and he couldn't take that. 

"Because I wanted to."

Ohm shrugged and he let out a soft chuckle looking at how Nanon was burying his face in the mattress and sobbing.

"Aren't you such a cry baby for a playboy?"

"Cry baby, you say asshole?!"

Nanon turned back and screamed. He wanted to punch Ohm right across his face but his hands were tied.

"Let someone beat the shit out of you and then fuck you on the cold tiles mercilessly when you beg to make it less painful and then make them record everything and give you choices that you can't escape from and then come back and call me a cry baby!"

"Well you did give me the consent to all that."

Ohm said lazily as he sat on the chair nearby with a smile that intentionally mocked Nanon. It was humiliating enough his hands were tied at the back and his whole body was exposed but it was unbearably painful when Ohm was literally smirking at how vulnerable he felt right now.

"Delete them, please."

"That was not in the choices."

"Ohm, you don't understand! You are playing with my life!"

"You played with my sister's. Even, I guess."

"Ohm please... please... I really don't know how to beg more than this. I was wrong, I admit. I was an asshole and I literally deserve this-"

"So you know."

Ohm chuckled and Nanon nodded as he cried.

"I do and I've always known that. But please not this. Don't fuck me up this way. I beg you. You can just do anything to me. Use me and discard me and just abuse me all you want but not the videos. You can't let them out."

"Now that's what I call good begging."

Ohm smiled triumphantly before he hovered over Nanon and turned over his body. Nanon wondered where all the strength came from but he knew that was the least he should worry about because he literally signed his death a moment ago. If Nanon had to choose between the two people who were going to give him the pain, he would choose Ohm over and over again. At least Ohm was decently humane to him than the other.

Nanon was feeling so helpless. Rather than his tied hands, he felt as if his heart was trapped in a web he can never escape from. When Ohm's eyes scanned his whole body with a smirk plastered on his face, Nanon felt like he wanted curl into a ball. 

"You are so annoying."

Ohm clicked his tongue as he looked down at Nanon who was crying silently without meeting his eyes and then took a deep breath before raising his legs and placing them on his shoulder. Little sobs filled the whole room and sniffs trying to hold them back, followed.

Ohm stared at his face. Nanon's face was red from crying and there were bruises appearing from the punches he gave him. HIs body was blue at different places and Ohm winced when he looked at one bruise. It sure must be painful. 

"C-can you make that quick?"

Nanon's voice cracked.

"Please... I can't take the it anymore. I feel like someone is tearing me apart. I agree to do anything you want to me. But please, don't make everything so dreadful for me. Ohm I-"

Before Nanon could finish, Ohm dropped his legs and Nanon closed his eyes expecting another punch but instead, Ohm's hands softly cupped his face and placed a kiss on his lips. It was so gentle and tender as if Nanon would break. Nanon's eyes closed instinctively and melted into the kiss while little whimpers escaped Nanon from the pain in his body. 

When Ohm pulled out from the kiss, tears were streaming down Nanon's cheeks and Nanon stared at him in confusion.

"Feeling better?"

Ohm asked without looking at him and searching something in the nearby drawer but Nanon didn't reply. What was he supposed to feel from all that? Did Ohm just care about him out of no where?

"What are you-"

Before Nanon could ask, Ohm picked up a bottle of lube and took a fair amount of it to his hands before putting it on Nanon's entrance. Nanon hissed. The coldness of the lube was a remedy to the burning pain but at the same time was like ice on a wound.

"Ohm-"

"If you talk again, I'm going to tie your mouth."

Ohm growled and Nanon just pursued his lips into a thin line, as he took a deep breath to avoid the pain that was going to run through him when Ohm's cock entered his hole. No amount of lube could compensate the burns he was feeling.

"Ah... ow..."

Nanon whimpered as he hit his head on the mattress softly and bit his lips to avoid screaming. Nanon didn't know if he was dreaming because this time, Ohm didn't ram into him like a rabid animal. Instead he pulled in and out of him slowly, letting his adjust to the pain and this time, for real, Nanon's pain ceased and replaced with pleasure. 

For the first time ever since he and Ohm decided to have sex, Nanon was feeling cared and cherished though Ohm didn't show any tenderness in his expressions. But this was enough for Nanon because he was sure he would have passed out if Ohm did him roughly this time. At least this time, the boy spared him some dignity.

It wasn't long before they both came and Ohm slowly pulled out his cock out of Nanon. Nanon was still high from the orgasm as Ohm cleaned him and when he came back to the reality was when he realized, how loud he must have moaned because his throat felt raw. 

He looked at Ohm who had gone to the bathroom and stayed still on the bed just as he was left to. He tried moving to the side but just as he expected, he couldn't move an inch. Just a little movement made Nanon want to scream. 

Nanon hated how much he wanted to cry again and Nanon hated how he couldn't stop his tears. He stopped trying to move and waited until Ohm came out of the bathroom with a fresh shower indicating the hell tonight was over.

Ohm looked at Nanon who was looking at him and then walked up to the chair when he had collected Nanon's clothes and threw them at Nanon.

"Get lost."

He said with a casual voice and that was when Nanon's eyes fell on the wall clock. It was two thirty in the morning. Nano groaned internally. No wonder he felt like a truck ran over him. Ohm literally used him for nearly six hours. 

"I can't move."

Nanon said weakly and Ohm stared at him with a poker face before he said,

"That's your problem. I will wait in the living room. I give you fifteen minutes. Get dressed and leave and if you don't, I will drag you by your hair and drop you out myself."

With that being said, Ohm left the room, slamming the door on Nanon's face. 

A/N -  I might give like two more updates today. I'm sorry for the inconsistent updates. A lot is going on my life right now. I passed my university entrance exam and I'm checking on which university I should go to. I'm planning to go the best private university here and that costs a lot. I have 8 months to collect that fee so I can provide myself without being a burden to my parents. So I'm currently doing a job which requires me to work about 15 hours a days so my life is a little hectic. But thank you so much for waiting for the updates and encouraging me with all the comments and votes. I love you guys so much! ❤

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤