Chapter 31: Old Enemy

Nanon and Ohm were walking back to the pebble path that led to the park once again. Unlike how they walked there before, their clothes and hair were messy. But both of them were grinning from ear to ear.

"I should often act like a brat."

Nanon said with a toothy smile, and Ohm let out a soft chuckle before he flicked on Nanon's forehead.

"Aw. Your love hurts."

Nanon said as he caressed his forehead with a pout, and Ohm cocked his brow, meaningfully making both of them burst into laughter.

"You have nothing to act. You are a brat. You were born with that quality."

Ohm said as a matter of fact, and Nanon replied while fixing his collar.

"I am proud about that."

"Pfft..."

Ohm stiffled a laugh at Nanon's childish behavior before he held the boy's hand and started to rock it forward and backward.

"You wanna get another ice cream?"

Ohm asked, and he swore he had never seen Nanon's eyes lightening up like that, ever.

"Yes!"

He replied like an excited kid, and Ohm shook his head at his antics before walking to the ice cream man.

"You want two?"

"Are you also eating two?"

Nanon asked back.

"Why does that matter?"

"Answer me."

"Um... no, I guess?"

"Then one for me as well."

Nanon said at once, and Ohm's eyebrows furrowed.

"Aow. Why?"

He whined, and Nanon smiled slightly, looking at how cute Ohm was.

"It's boring to eat alone."

"Oi! You are such a pain in the ass."

Ohm clicked his tongue as he turned to the vendor.

"Two vanilla ice creams and two chocolate ice creams, uncle."

He said, and just then, Nanon wrapped his arms around Ohm's neck and kissed him soundly.

"Gosh, kids, have some mercy for this old man."

The ice cream man said with a laugh as he handed over the ice cream to Nanon, and Ohm and Nanon blushed red as they took their relevant ice creams and bowed to the man before leaving.

"You know what is the con of having two ice creams?"

Nanon asked as he licked both of them alternately, and Ohm asked back, doing the same.

"Not being able to hold your hand."

"Yuck."

Ohm said, making Nanon laugh, and the two of them chit-chatted as they walked toward Ohm's car in the car park.

They finished the ice cream before preparing to get into the car as Ohm didn't like anything spilling inside the vehicle, and just when they were about to get in, they heard a sarcastic voice. 

"If this isn't the legendary Nanon Korapat!"

Nanon could recognize that voice in an instant anywhere. It was Tor. The first and the only boy before Ohm, he was intimately associated with.

Nanon clenched his fist as he turned to face him. The boy was older by one year and turned out to be a complete asshole who wanted to tie Nanon on his bed literally every day ever since they went a little far. Nanon had no feelings for him whatsoever, and he had made it clear to the boy before they did some things that weren't for the innocent kids, but Tor had insisted Nanon ruined his feelings and manipulated him to be intimate with Nanon.