Chapter 21: Painful Scars

Ohm parked his car in front of his place and went to Nanon. He helped the boy out of the car and walked toward the door of the house only to find it locked.

"Aow. I think P'Bright went to report to my father."

He muttered softly and Nanon grunted in pain as he asked,

"Isn't he your adopted elder brother?"

"He is. He is also now my bodyguard. He insisted he wants to be one." 

"I see. Aw aw Ohm..."

Nanon cried as he held onto Ohm tightly while he held his ribs that happened to be kicked by one of his father's bodyguards to pin him down to the floor.

"You all right? Just give me a secondo unlock the door and I'll carry you."

"Carry who, you asshole? Don't you dare."

Nanon hissed and Ohm chuckled teasingly before he unlocked the door and put his arms under Nanon's legs and neck at once making Nanon scream.

"Damn Ohm! Put me down you bastard! What the fuck!"

He cursed as Ohm kept laughing as he carried Nanon inside and placed him on the couch and Nanon kicked Ohm immediately while Ohm giggled and ran back to the door to close it. 

"Are you crazy?" 

Nanon hissed and Ohm grinned as he walked back to Nanon.

"Did you get shy?"

"Shy, my ass."

"Now you can cry again because I'm about to tend your new wounds."

Ohm said as he took the first-aid kit to his hand and Nanon immediately protested.

"No, Ohm. Please, I'm fine like this. Just give me a cotton ball and I will be okay."

Ohm laughed as he sat beside Nanon but Nanon was shrinking on the couch as if he could make himself smaller just like that.

"Ohm no..."

He whimpered and Ohm just took out the cotton and the surgical before lightly soaking the cotton in surgical before leaning to Nanon and lifting up his shirt to see the bruised ribs.

"Damn... I'm going to kill that bastard who did this to you."

"Do you even remember who he is?"

Nanon asked with his eyes closed and leaned back on the couch as he was avoiding his own body full of bruises and Ohm replied in a cold tone,

"I remember those faces very well, Nanon. And one day they will learn."

"Let it go..."

Nanon said softly but Ohm whispered with determination,

"Never."

Before leaning down to Nanon more and keeping the cotton with surgical on Nanon's bruise. Nanon hissed in pain instinctively.

"Gently Ohm... it hurts."

"Sorry..."

Ohm said softly as he blew on the bruise while he cleaned but the next question Nanon asked made him fill with guilt. 

"You hated to see them beating me up but you were fine doing it yourself?"

Nanon's voice cracked as he asked that. Though Ohm didn't totally regret beating Nanon, he did regret having angry sex and hurting Nanon so much. He had to admit with all the pain Nanon was going through in his life, Nanon didn't deserve that part.

"You kind of deserved it, didn't you? That was the least thing I could do for Jane after all. And you also needed those punches and kicks to bring you down to Earth. You were quite cocky the first time we met. I don't say I was totally right but you have to agree that my feelings were also valid."