Chapter 23: Conversations and Love

"Damn, Ohm..."

Nanon moaned as Ohm went in and out of him. Nanon didn't remember how many times they fucked each other so far but what he knew was that he loved it.

Ohm had made him feel ecstatic, cared, and adored all at once, and Nanon simply didn't know sex could feel like that.

"Are you close?"

Ohm asked while panting, their skin literally flapping against each other, and Nanon nodded eagerly. He was close. Again. Ohm was driving him crazy and he was feeling as he was in drowning in pleasure.

"Don't cum yet. You hear me?"

Ohm's voice was a command rather than a say, and Nanon couldn't help but nod. Man, he loved being handled like this. He loved adhering to what Ohm wanted. He didn't have to think what to do anymore. Someone was finally showing him the ropes of what he should do next, and he needed it. Not just in bed but in his life, too.

All he wanted was to rely on someone and let him be led for once because all his life, he had been running himself alone.

"Ohm..."

Nanon whimpered. But he wasn't sure how long he could hold on from cumming. Ohm was hitting his prostate again and again, and it was stimulating him so much that he didn't know how to hold back anymore.

"Don't cum. Let's cum together."

Ohm said somehow managing to lock his hands with Nanon's while he pinned Nanon's hand on the bed and Nanon nodded impatiently.

"You better cum quick..."

Nanon inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"... because I ain't sure... how much more I can wait."

Ohm smirked. Oh, Nanon could slap Ohm right across his face for that. Ohm's smirk was so irritating that it made him too attractive, which did things to Nanon. Such an annoyance.

Ohm kept on pulling his cock in and out of Nanon's hole which was now well-strechted because of all the rounds and Nanon could definitely say there was no pain anymore at all. But, he was exhausted.

Nanon could feel his body trembling, almost unable to hold back, and that maybe why Ohm's name started to escape his lips like a mantra.

"Ohm, Ohm, Ohm..."

"Cum with me, Non. Cum with me."

Nanon could feel both of them shaking before they shot their load and Ohm's cum filled his hole while he made a mess all over his stomach and the sheets.

"Ah... fuck you, Ohm. Are you an animal or what?"

Nanon complained loudly as both of them heaved, and Ohm fell on Nanon's body with a grin. But Nanon wasn't really complaining as there was a huge smile plastered on his face.

"And you liked it, boba ball. Plus, we are all animals?"

Ohm raised his brow as he plopped himself beside Nanon on the bed, and Nanon blushed the endearment.

"What the fuck is boba ball?"

He asked with chuckle nonetheless his shyness and Ohm squished his dimpled cheeks before he said,

"I don't know but that seem to describe your cuteness perfectly."

Ohm smooched Nanon all over his face making the boy laugh loudly and Nanon was now definite Ohm was never going to hurt him again.

"Ohm, please don't hurt me again."

The words escaped his lips even before he knew, and Nanon didn't know why he choked. The thought of Ohm hurting him again, like in the past, made Nanon feel an unbearable pain. He didn't know how he took it back then, but if Ohm ever does that to him again, he wasn't sure he could take it.

"Non..."

"Because you know what, my father won't be able to kill me even if he skin me alive, but you could with a word."

Nanon inhaled deeply. It felt good to admit it. I felt good to admit that he was in love with Ohm that deeply, and Nanon could see those words hit a deep spot in Ohm's heart because the boy teared up.

"Are you saying these because I hurt you in the past? If so, I can assure you that won't happen again."

Nanon didn't reply but instead let out a little sob. He didn't know why he was feeling so emotional, but all that highness he felt during sex just awakened him raw and vulnerable.

"Nanon..."

Ohm whispered softly as he pulled Nanon for a hug, letting out a few sniffs in the process, and Nanon just cuddled up with his hands and legs wrapped around Ohm.

"You shouldn't have gone when we were young..."

Nanon muttered, and Ohm nodded.

"I shouldn't have."

He agreed.

"We both wanted you. Jane and I both wanted you to help us get through things. You were the person who always knew what to do and suddenly you were gone. I felt so lost..."

"I'm sorry..."

Tears streamed down Ohm's eyes as Nanon's cries muffled into his body, and Ohm patted Nanon's back comfortingly as he lulled him with apologies.

"I'm sorry..."

Ohm knew he had nothing to do about the way things turned out. And to be honest, he didn't have to say sorry because he never expected things to turn out like this when he left, but right now, none of that mattered. Nanon was in pain, and he was the reason in Nanon's heart for that. If that pain ceases when Ohm apologizes, he was ready to do it even without a reason.

They didn't speak for a long time until both of them calmed down, and when they did, Ohm slowly slipped away from the bed, leaving Nanon to stare at the ceiling in his own thoughts.

Ohm walked to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water and sprinkled rose water to it before preapring new bed sheets and new clothes for them.

Then he walked back to the bed and hovered over Nanon, breaking the boy out of his thoughts and breaking his gaze with the feeling.

"I filled the bathtub."

He said gently, and Nanon's scruched up cutely.

"Can't we just sleep?"

He asked, and Ohm chuckled. Both of them knew Ohm couldn't sleep like that. Ohm wanted it all clean before he slept no matter what the situation was.

"I'll carry you?"

Ohm asked, and Nanon nodded, which is when Ohm removed the sheets covering Nanon and put his arms under Nanon's body before taking him up in bridal style.

Both of them were naked, and their bodies were hot despite the cold night. Nanon stared into Ohm's eyes as he got carried in bridal style, and though both of them were equally built, Ohm suddenly felt Nanon was light as a feather, and Nanon felt so small and cared in Ohm's arms.

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤