Part 1

Third person POV

"You have violated every rule in this school, Hamada Asahi! Bringing of liquors! Bullying! Cheating! Stealing! Vandalizing! Skipping classes! And you're here again because you tried to kill your classmate?! I don't know what to do to you!" Their school principal scolded in a fast manner. But Asahi didn't care.

"Just expell me." he said, his face void of emotion.

"What?! I'm always giving you a chance to change and fix your life. You have potential, Asahi. You're one of the top students before. Your father left you-"

"Don't! Talk about him in front of me. If there's anything that I want to kill right now, it's that good for nothing bastard who left us with no fucking reason!"

"But your mother told me that you and your dad were so close. He would always teach you things you don't know."

"Well he taught me that he doesn't care about us anymore." he stood up and left the office.

Students were all looking at him, scared of what he's gonna do again. Asahi is like the boss of everyone. Older or younger, he doesn't care.

"You." he called one of the juniors. "You're the sister of that bitch I almost killed, am I right?" The little kid quivered in fear and nodded. "Tell your brother that he's lucky some teacher stopped me. I want him out of my sight or I'm gonna do it again."

"Y-yes.." The kid looked down.

"Good." Asahi left, flipping hair in front of everyone who are looking away from him. One wrong look and they're dead.

Once again, he escaped school and went to a convenient store. he doesn't care about the rules. he doesn't care about anything at all.

he sat on one table and opened his phone. "This bitch. he calls himself my friend when all he did was spread rumors about me." he said looking at the picture of the boy he attempted to kill. "It's payback time."

he went to the page of their school and posted.

'Park Won made out with Mr. Do, our English teacher a couple of times already. I hope you're feeling happy that you shared this to me:) I'll send the video to those who are interested.'

"Perfect." he smiled and drank his coke when suddenly a notification popped up. "he commented! Oooh.. Stop denying it Park. I'll tell them all your secrets until I'm satisfied. This is what you'll get if you betray me." he turned off his phone and looked outside.

At first look Asahi looks like a cute normal school boy but the truth is, he's the opposite. he's a mean bully and one fact about him. Even though he's a boy himself but he still hates boys since he was born. Dunno if that made sense but he hated them all his life.

he decided to go home. Their house is as big as a mall. They're rich so he doesn't care about suspension or things like that. he has money to feed himself. he's alive, and that's important.

"Mom." he called his mother who was standing in their terrace.

"Let me guess, you escaped.. Again?" he rolled his eyes and back hugged his mother. Unlike the Asahi at school, he's a caring and gentle son when it comes to his mother.

"I almost killed Won." And he told everything to her.

"Oh." His mom faced him. "You don't have to go that far, Asahi. Won became your friend."

"he's a liar. he wanted to be friends with me so I won't do shit to him. Does he think I'm gonna let his mistake slide? No. I'm gonna make him feel humiliated."

"I understand that you're feeling this because your dad left." Asahi straightened his back and looked away. he hates remembering what his dad did to them three years ago. "But as your mother, I want you to fix your life."

"What's wrong with my life?" They went inside the house and sat on the fancy looking couch.

"I have decided to enroll you to a new school." Asahi's eyebrows scrunched. "You need help." he sighed and looked away.

"Now where would I be spreading my darkness? No school would accept me besides that lame Far East Hight."

"No, this one's different." he looked at his mom, waiting for an answer. "Have you heard of Stone Academia?"

"Wait. That's the school you always told me about when I was a kid. 'Where everything you hide is shown before you.' That's the place, right?"

"Umhm. And I want you to go there. I have already finished the papers. Please do this right Asahi. I'm doing this for your future."

"Alright, alright. When?"

"Tonight."

"T-tonight?!" he shouted making his mom flinch. "I'm not finished with Park Won yet!"

"Can you stop being a bully for once? You need to be there as soon as possible. So pack your clothes and everything you need because you will be staying in a dormitory."

"What?! No! I can't leave you all alone here!"

"I can take care of myself. The car will take you there. Be ready to leave at seven."

"As you wish Mrs. Hamada.. Aigoo.. Tsk." he stood up and went to his room. he took his luggage and packed everything he wanted to bring.

At exactly seven, he waited in front of their house with his mother. "Good luck Asahi. I'll miss my baby.." His mom hugged him tight. "It seems like it was only yesterday when I was still singing you a lullaby."

"Ahh.. Don't say those things mom.. " he backed away and smiled. "I'm gonna miss you too. Take care, okay?"

"Okay. See you soon!" They waved goodbye at each other. Asahi went inside the car and started using his phone.

An hour passed and he suddenly lost connection. "What the fuck?!" he opened the window and looked for a better signal. "No! No, no, no! You're not doing this to me!"

"Mr. Hamada, what's the matter?"

"There's no signal!" he looked around the place and felt eerie. "Um.. Where the heck are we?"

"I don't know. This is the address your mother told me." His eyes roamed around the place and back to his phone.

"I can't live without signal. I can't live in a forest!" His voice echoed and the car suddenly stopped. "Why? Why? What's happening?"

"The car won't start, sir." he started to panic and turned on his phone.

"I'm almost out of battery!" he opened the car door and went down with his luggage. "What on earth is this place?" he had the guts to walk around to search for a living human being. "Is somebody here?"

As he kept walking, he noticed a building not far. It read, 'Stone Academia'.

"Holy smokes.. Hey driver! I think I found my school!" Their driver looked at the place. "I'll get going. Tell mom I arrived safely when the car starts."

"Yes, Mr. Hamada." Then he left.

"Okay." he walked towards the place and stopped at the gate. "Is this Hogwarts?" The door suddenly opened, revealing huge and fancy looking buildings. "Woah."

"Oh. Hello!" he turned to the tall boy with brown colored hair. "You must be the new student everyone was talking about earlier!"

"Yes?" he looked at him from head to toe. he looked like those popular boys at school. Asahi thought. The boy reached out his hand and smiled.

"I'm Jeongwoo. Welcome to Stone Academia, Hamada Asahi."