Part 2

Asahi's POV

"What is up with this place? It looks so.. Old yet so fancy. Where am I exactly?" I asked the brown haired boy. he called himself Jeongwoo

"Stone Academia." We stopped in front of a big sign with a bunch of words. "A school for special kids. Guided to be the next generation leaders. Supernatural and unique forces. Born from the richest families. The next heir to their family's throne. Intended to become rulers of their kingdom." he read.

"O~kay? What do you mean by.. Supernatural and unique forces. We're all normal peeps here, am I right?"

"You'll see." he dragged me inside the place. There were torches, lighting up the place in each wall.

"Are these necessary?" I asked, touching one armor of a knight which is displayed. "I don't see these in schools these days."

"Well.." he pulled me away and whispered. "That armor is used by one of our greatest heroes. Of course it's necessary, Asahi. The next place I'm taking you will surely make you say 'WOW'."

Yes. he's giving me a tour because he told me that he was told by some highest sorcerer, if I'm not wrong. I'm confused. Is this some kind of a wizard school or something?

We went inside a curve shaped building which is covered with vines and leaves I'm not sure of what's called. "Welcome to the main hall, Hamada Asahi." he said and twirled at the center. "You can say wow now."

"Wow.. I'm not amazed. It's just ballroom with a funny looking chandelier." he suddenly looked at me. "Look, I'm really confused of what's going on. Is this actually a school?"

"You don't know anything, do you?"

"Of course I don't. I'm new here, obviously. I was just forced by my mother to go here because my life sucks in that previous school. Where the fuck am I exactly?"

"First of all, hehe..." he walked towards me. "Don't curse. I'm telling you this to save your life from one teacher you will meet soon. Second, you have to wait until nine, so you can finally see where you are."

"It's five minutes to nine, can't we just skip?" he shook his head. "Fine." Mom said I have to fix my life so I will. "Stop being an impatient bitch Asahi."

I looked at my watch and waited for nine o'clock. "It's almost nine! Let's go!" he took my hand and dragged me at the center of the hall. "Hold on tight!" he stomped his feet on the floor making the chandelier move.

"J-Jeongwoo?" he stomped his feet again. "Are you gonna kill us?!" he just laughed and stomped his feet again. "Yah! It's loosening!" We suddenly heard cracking sounds. I quickly looked up and saw the chandelier falling towards us. "What the fuck?!" I squeezed my eyes shut and tightened my grip on his hand.

I heard crashing sounds but I didn't feel anything fall onto me. "You can open your eyes now." I did what he said and found myself in a more darker room. "Welcome to Abscondita Est Magicae. The real Stone Academia." Then, the whole place was lightened up by the same chandelier and the torches before. It looked golden.

"What.. What the hell happened?"

"I'll explain it to you after you have your make over." Make ov- WHAT?!

"No.. No.. I'm not doing that! It's against my vows!"

"It's one of the rules. You have to look like one of us." I looked the other students. They were all wearing the same uniform. Black blazers and skirts or pants with a golden tie. The skirts are even above the knee and it makes me want to puke!

"Who the hell implemented this shit?!" he quickly covered my mouth and dragged me inside a room.

"Shhhh!!" I pushed his hand away, glaring at him. "Don't talk like that when you're in the main hall."