Part 26

Third person POV

"I'll go look for him. He is not Jaehyuk when he's mad. I don't know what he's gonna do if he finds out who did that." Asahi said to Jeongwoo.

"I can help you find him." He said but Asahi shook his head.

"He's not himself when he's mad. He can hurt you and I don't want that to happen. Stay here." Asahi quickly ran to the main hall and called his name. "Jaehyuk? Jaehyuk whatever you're planning to do, stop it." His voice quietly echoed. He didn't hear anything besides the owls chirping outside.

Where would he go? He checked the classrooms to see if the Korean was inside but to his surprise in one classroom, before he opened the door, he heard a group of boys talking.

"He should've seen it by now. I hope he feels bad and force the high sorcerer to let him leave." A high pitched boy said. It was them. He thought.

"He deserves it and for the record, he's the worst student in Stone Academia. I don't think he has powers. If he has, he would've found out already. Teachers are dumb."

"You know what, we should just make him leave. We can make gossips about him without him knowing and when it reaches the high sorcerer, he'll be kicked out."

"Guys.. This is not even right. Okay, you hate him. I don't. I don't know why you dragged me into this mess. If the high sorcerer finds out, we get expelled."

"Relax Hyun. Do one's gonna find out. We made sure of that. Besides, you get jealous of him when he's with Jaehyuk, right? Calm down, it's for your own good. He gets expelled, we help you with Jaehyuk then voila! A perfect life."

"But it's wrong. You know what, I'm out." He opened the door and his eyes widened seeing Asahi. "A-asahi." The other boys came out to see him..

"Oooh. So the bitch showed up." The brown haired one said. "You heard us right?"

"I don't have time for your shit." Asahi was about to walk away but one of the boys pulled his arm and pushed him inside the room.

"You're not going anywhere." The boy was about to slap him but Asahi held his wrist and pushed him.

"I don't want another trouble." He walked away but another boy pushed him again making him fall on the floor. "I warned you!" The Japanese stood up and slapped the boy. "You really want to mess with me?"

"Sure." The boy attempted to slap him back but Asahi leaned back and kicked him away. The other three tried to hold his arms behind him, allowing the other to pull his hair harshly.

Asahi broke free and pushed the three at the back away and pulled the other's hair too. "I'm not letting you bitches win!" The boy kicked Asahi out and panted.

"We're not done with you yet!" The Japanese suddenly felt electricity hit his body making him fall on his knees. "This is your weakness, Asahi. You're completely powerless!" The boy struck the Japanese again making Asahi shout in pain while the others laughed at him.

Asahi tried to stand but he felt something wrapping his feet. Vines. He fell down again and shouted. Fucking thorns! They tied his hands together with vines with spiky thorns and pushed him on the table.

"Look who's helpless now!" They laughed at him and slapped his face. "It's just you Asahi. You can NEVER win against us." He slapped the Japanese again and banged his head on the table. "You're so weak!"

Asahi felt his wrists bleeding. "This is unfair! Ugh!" One of them kicked his stomach multiple times. "S-stop.."

"Is Hamada Asahi begging us to stop? Not happening bitch." The Japanese noticed a flame in the other boy's hands. "Burn his clothes."

"No. No! Ah!" His pants started to burn and his legs felt the flames, burning his skin. "Stop!! Make it stop!" He shouted but they just laughed at him.

"Let's see if Jaehyuk would like you after this." He took out a knife and aimed it at the Japanese's face.

"No! Please don't!! Don't-ahhhh!!" The boy successfully cut his skin and backed away, giggling.

Asahi closed his eyes and tried not to cry. The door suddenly opened, revealing Jaehyuk who looks furious. His eyes were red and he was panting heavily. He was looking at the group of boys in front of him. "J-jaehyuk." The tallest one said and shivered in fear.

He was fast and choked the two of them. The others got away and left immediately. "S-stop.." they begged but Jaehyuk just tightened his grip.

The boys tried to free themselves as Jaehyuk's eyes got redder. One of them suddenly fainted making Jaehyuk let go of him and threw him away.

"Jaehyuk.. L-let me go.." He pulled him close and tried to suck his blood but Asahi spoke making him look at the Japanese.

"Don't do it." The Japanese said trying to catch his breath. "You're not like that Jaehyuk."

"THEY TRIED TO KILL YOU AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SHOW THEM MERCY?!" He shouted, his veins showing on his neck. It was too loud that the whole school must have heard him.

"Let him go." Asahi's voice almost sounded like a whisper. Jaehyuk's eyes were back to normal and dropped the boy. He quickly ran towards Asahi and carried him on his arms. "I'm not feeling anything." The Japanese softly said.

"Hold on. I'll take you to the high sorcerer. Don't close your eyes." He put out the fire on the younger's clothes and flew towards the high sorcerer's chamber passing through the window. "Save him." He laid the younger on the bed. "Please save him." The older's eyes were tearing up.

"Who did this?" The high sorcerer asked. "This is too much.."

"It was a group of boys. I heard him scream and went there immediately. Tell me he'll be okay. You can do something about this, right?"

He sighed. "Don't worry Jaehyuk. I'll do everything I can to save him. After all, that is the main reason why I asked him to come here in the first place."