Part 20

Third person POV

"Tell me everything." Jeongwoo said with his wolf eyes looking at Asahi. "Don't skip any moment. EVERYTHING." he squealed and waited for Asahi to speak.

"We walked. We rode a unicorn. We ate. We went up a hill. We got home. End of story." Jeongwoo just sighed. "Look, there was nothing special okay?" Well the truth is.. the Japanese lied. he wanted to keep it a secret so he won't get teased once again. he knows Jeongwoo. The tanned skin will tease the Japanese the whole school year if he knows.

"No.. You didn't tell me the whole thing. Let me guess.. Something happened to you and Jaehyuk hyung, right?" Asahi rolled his eyes and faced the teacher. " Sahi Hyung..."

"Mr. Mi is gonna scold us. The story is for me to keep." Jeongwoo pouted and faced front. It was their music class and Asahi thanked the heavens because Haruto wasn't there. It would've been so awkward.

"Valentine's Day is in two months. Anyone who started their song compositions already? I'll give plus points to whoever passes first."

"Hey woo, is the song only for someone you like? Not like for.. Friends.. Parents.. Teachers.. No?"

"Nope. Everyone has a crush hyung and so do you. This is your time to express your love for him. But trust me, Haruto has a lot of admirers. You'll get tired of hearing every song for him."

"Who are you going to write for?" Asahi asked Jeongwoo who was looking outside. "The Haruto?"

"Who else? I've been writing songs for him for years. It's all kept in my safe box. It sounds awful though. I don't know how to write songs properly. I'm such an idiot when it comes to this.."

"Well if you're an idiot, what am I? I don't even sing." Jeongwoo laughed and looked at Asahi

"Don't be like that. I'm sure you're hiding some talent in you." Asahi looked down, playing with his pen. There was one.. But it's long gone. I'm tired of doing it. he thought.

Class ended and they bid their goodbyes. Asahi went to his class which is Life and Nature and to his surprise, he's classmates with Jaehyuk. "Dork?!"

The Korean turned to him and the Korean's face lit up. There wasn't anyone in the room yet so he got to be himself and ran towards the younger, hugging him tight. "I didn't know we're classmates."

"Leave me alone. You should be happy I spared your life after you bravely kissed me in that cliff."

"You'll get used to it." Their classmates came in and Jaehyuk pulled Asahi towards the back row beside him. "This is your first time in Life and Nature right?"

"Yep. And you told me that we get to explore the forest." He nodded and opened his book. Several animals suddenly came out from it in small sizes. It went through the tables and Asahi's hand when the younger tried to touch it. "What the.."

"Did I forget to tell you that all books in Stone Academia are magical?" The Japanese shook his said still looking confused. "Get used to the unusual things Asahi."

"Heya class!" Their professor went in and everyone stood up. "I'm Kim Yoonjung your Life and Nature teacher." They sat down on their chairs after their greetings.

"Hey Jaehyuk. How old is that guy?" Asahi asked looking at their professor. "He looks handsome right? He's like our age."

"I think he's in his thirties.. Yah Asahi. Don't tell me you're liking our professor too. That's illegal." The Japanese glared at the Korean and hit his arm. "What?"

"I'm just saying he looks too young." The Japanese rolled his eyes and faced front.

"Tonight, we'll be learning about giant pegasuses. I want to see who's tough enough to tame one." The whole classroom suddenly got noisy. "Okay, okay.. I know you're all excited." He suddenly opened a wooden cabinet. "Fall in line in going in." Everyone happily stood up and fell in line. Asahi gasped when he felt chills all over his body when he went in.

"That was cool." he said to Jaehyuk who kept his face blank.

"When you hear footsteps, I want everyone to keep quiet. Giant Pegasuses hates a noisy atmosphere. It might get wild and injure us. Behave."

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim. May I go to the restroom?" One of their guy classmates asked and laughed. He said it in a disrespectful tone making their teacher punch the living shit out of him. Everyone went 'ow' and laughed at him.

"Don't disrespect me young man. I'm not one of your kind teachers." He said in a threatening voice. Asahi at the back mouthed a wow.

"I like him." The Japanese said making Jaehyuk quickly look at him. "He's cool. Not like those lame and boring teachers. This one's a tough guy."

"Don't fall for him please. I got crazy just by seeing you with Haruto. I've had enough."

"I just said he's cool." The Japanese turned to their professor again. "I mean look at him. He looks like those handsome bad boys during his time."

"Don't I look like those handsome bad boys to you?" Asahi turned to him with an annoyed expression.

"You look like one. But you don't act like them. Shoo." He suddenly put his arm around the younger's shoulder. "What the fuck?" Before the younger could push the elder's arm away, heavy footsteps were heard. "It's here." The younger whispered.

"For those brave souls, step out and tame our magnificent Blair, a black pegasus." It was suddenly in front of them. It was tall as three men, stacked up.

"How the fuck are we gonna do that?" Several students started using their powers to ride it but Blair was a stubborn pegasus who keeps hitting anyone who comes near with her wings. One student hit a tree while the other two fell on the pond. Their professor chuckled.

"No one else?" He looked back at the others. "No more brave soul?"

"Should I go and try tame it?" Jaehyuk asked. "I'm pretty good with animals."

"Psh. Go! I'll be here laughing at you when you fail." The older smirked at Asahi and came to the front. "Show off."

"OMG! It's Jaehyuk." The Japanese heard two girls squealing. "I bet he's gonna do well. He's such a brave guy.." Asahi rolled his eyes. That kid? Not even close.

Jaehyuk flew all the way up and tried to ride on its back. He almost succeeded but Blair flew up and kicked him. He fell down on the mud making Asahi laugh at him. "Knew it!" The older was too far so Asahi had to run towards the older and squatted down. "Aww.. Poor baby couldn't tame a majestic Blair." he teased making Jaehyuk glare at him. "Come on." The younger stood up and lend a hand. Jaehyuk took it and the younger helped him up. "Embarrassing.."

"Well ha-ha.. I didn't know it was stubborn like you-" the Korean suddenly stopped and froze.

"Hey. What happened to you?" Asahi turned around and froze himself too. Blair was centimeters away from the younger making the younger gulp. "U-uh.. Hi?" It walked closer to Asahi and started sniffing him. "Oookay?" It suddenly neighed and galloped. The younger widened his eyes at the sight in front of him

"Asahi be careful!" The Korean pulled him away, but not too away when Blair bent down, signaling him to ride. "What?"

"I can ride you?" It slowly nodded at him. "If you say so." Asahi carefully went up and rode its back. "Woahoho!" It suddenly flew up making Asahi scream. "Waahhh!!" he looked like a kid seeing a room full of his favorite things inside. "It's amazing up here!"

Blair sped up and flew around Parailla. Asahi spread his arms open and felt the wind brush his face. They played around the sky for almost a minute then Blair returned to the forest. Asahi went down and smiled at the black pegasus.

"Thanks for the ride, Blair." It suddenly neighed and flew away. "Woah."

"Congratulations Mr. Hamada!" Their professor said. "So, any of you learned from what happened? Giant Pegasuses choose the ones they like. You can't tame it if it hates you."

"So simply speaking the pegasus hates me." Jaehyuk said behind the Japanese. The Japanese turned around and pinched his cheeks. "Stop it. It hurts." The Japanese giggled and put his hands down.

"You see Jaehyuk, I smell nice and simple. You smell like a fancy chandelier." The Korean rolled his eyes and looked at his clothes. "You look ridiculously hilarious." The Japanese laughed. Jaehyuk quickly turned Asahi around and hugged him back. The younger gasped and widened his eyes.

"Let's change together, Asahi"