Part 9

Third person POV

"Come here and I'll kill you!!" Asahi screamed at Jaehyuk who is across the room, using the plastic tray as a shield. "You think I'll let that slide?!"

Asahi ran towards him making Jaehyuk jump on the table still blocking Asahi with the tray. "Ani.. I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Ah! Hyung!" He transformed into a bat but before the Korean could escape, the Japanese threw his shoe at the Korean making him fall. "Argh.."

"You're not going anywhere!" The Japanese attempted to punch Jaehyuk but the Korean held both of the younger's wrists and stopped him from doing it. "Let go of me!"

"I won't do it again! Don't hurt me please! Ani.. hyung!" Asahi kept on moving, trying to free his hand when the high sorcerer entered.

"What is happening?" They both let go of each other and stood up. "Are you both fighting inside my room?"

"He started it! He stole a kiss from me!" Jaehyuk looked away and gulped. "I wouldn't cause any trouble if nothing triggers me."

"Jaehyuk?" He looked at the poor boy who never stopped gulping. "Is there anything you want to say?"

"I'm sorry. I'm not gonna do anything like that again. Sorry, hyung." Asahi rolled his eyes and left taking his shoe with him

"Hyung? As far as I know..you're older, Jaehyuk. Why do you call him that? What is he really to you?" Jaehyuk sighed and looked down.

"The truth is.. I saw him talking to that popular kid Watanabe Haruto days ago. It was crowded and noisy but I heard them talking. I even saw how Asahi blushed when he talked to Haruto. I.. I got jealous and I wanted to make a move. I can't just let that guy win."

"You like him very much, don't you?" He looked up and nodded. "I'm glad to know. Take good care of him Jaehyuk."

While Asahi on the other hand was going berserk inside their room. "He did not just-UUGHHH!!" he threw his pillow across the room and shouted again. "That fucking idiot!! I'm gonna kill him!"

The door opened revealing Jaehyuk. "Asahi I-" the Japanese quickly straddled the Korean and kept punching the older's chest with his small fists. "Asahi.. Ani. Stop." The elder tried to block the younger hands and held them to make the younger stop. "I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do it again."

"My ass. You have other plans, don't you?!" The Japanese squirmed again giving Jaehyuk no other choice but to let go of the younger's hands and flip them over. "Yah! Yah! What are you doing?! You're trying to rape me?! Huh?!"

"I will if you won't stop squirming. You remember yourself saying vampires love to fuck some sluts? You're not a slut but I'm willing to fuck you." Asahi widened his eyes and stopped. "Good."

The Korean carried the younger to the younger's bed and tucked him in. The older didn't utter another word and laid down on his bed.

"I'll stay with you for tonight. The high sorcerer said you should rest and continue going to school tomorrow." The elder turned to the wall and closed his eyes.

"Tsk. I thought he's an innocent kid. I really don't know you Jaehyuk." The Japanese quietly said to himself and slept.

It was five in the morning when Asahi woke up. He found Jaehyuk sleeping on the floor with his blanket wrapped around his body. The Japanese chuckled and took some pillows, covering the older.

he quietly left the room and went to the hall. he looked for Jeongwoo but he was nowhere to be found. The Japanese ran to the garden and asked a student. "Hey, have you seen Jeongwoo? You know.. The popular, brown haired one?"

"Oh! Park. he's still asleep during this time. You're.. Hamada Asahi, right?"

"You know me too! Ha.." he laughed nervously and looked down. "I don't even know anything about my ancestors nor my powers. Just that Lilac Warrior.."

"Everyone knows Hamada Yan.. But we're never told about his powers or abilities. My parents know your parents but they never told me anything about their powers. I'm sorry if I can't help you with that."

"Really?" So they're keeping our powers hidden from everyone? "What's your name?" It's not normal for Asahi to ask someone's name but he had the urge to do it.

"I'm Kim Hyun, a white witch. I hope we get along Asahi." he said and smiled at the Japanese. I never thought a witch could be this nice. Asahi thought.

"Oi Asahi!" he turned around and saw Jaehyuk walking towards them. "Care to explain the pillows?"

"No. Can't you see I'm socializing?" Jaehyuk looked at the boy in front of the younger

"Kim Hyun." He coldly said and returned his eyes at Asahi. "Whatever. Don't do that again." He said giving him a death glare and walked away.

"Don't mind that bitch, he's annoying. Nice meeting you Hyun." Asahi left and went back to the hall.

"he's roommates with Jaehyuk.. Lucky." Hyun said to himself.